GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTENDO FORUM :- WORLD'S LONGEST THREAD: RECORD ATTEMPT"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 09:26
Regular
Just Use this topic like a narmol chat room. and keep it livin'

If you have anything to say. Say it here.

[Captain's Log: 10/03/04 - Day of the Edit Post Feature]
[Diary Entry: 7/7/05 - "We shall never forget"]
Page:
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:23
Regular
"0228"
Poor me, being so young. I have to look at you with your countless successes whist me and my mere two GCSEs sit here preparing for yet more exams.
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
I keep forgetting you're a year younger than me.
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh :-)
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:17
Regular
"0228"
Only 3 hours 43 minutes to go. Bet you can't wait.
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:15
Regular
"You've upset me"
Only when I tuck my winkey between my legs at the weekends. :-D
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:11
Regular
"0228"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> girls do better at the GCSE's ya see.

You appear to have had most excellent GCSE results. Are you a girl?
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:06
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-D

Never was considering Geography anyway, only took it at GCSE to avoid Classics.

1:4 boy:girl ratio at my college, girls do better at the GCSE's ya see. Tis most excellent :-D

Enjoy tonight. I've decided to take this week off. Been out every Friday and most Saturday's since college started. Has seriously depleted my bank account. I need a job. :(

And Huzzah for Jeff Aitch!
Fri 21/10/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Uni is uber. Seriously, coming from someone who slacked off at school, work hard for it. I still can't believe I got into Royal Holloway (I screwed up my Physics, but I talked nice on the 'phone ;)). There's a load of work to do (CompSci is intensive!) but it's all good. I have a decent set of lads on my floor who like partying etc, and the male:female ratio this year is 35:65. It makes pulling ridiculously easy. :D

Just about to leave for the Monkey's Forehead... it's a student pub near campus. A pitcher of Red Bull + Vodka beckons, followed with some Corky's shots. I don't feel like beer tonight. Meh.

America was good, we had an uber storm, and I played golf almost everyday. My arms look really toned now. Sod the gym, play golf!

I see you decided against geography and maths... wise choice(s). Maths smells funny (even if I do have to do it as part of my Uni course, but it's goodmaths.) and a 2-hr Geography exam on soil? You're really not missing out.
Fri 21/10/05 at 19:53
Regular
"0228"
Can I have a Huzzah please? I feel left out :-(
Fri 21/10/05 at 19:33
Regular
"You've upset me"
Teh r0x0rist Chip <3!

*ahem*

Ended up choosing Politics, Philosophy, Psychology and History. No Maths in the end, bottled it at the last min, was offered the swap but said no. Judging by what friends of mine who did take it say, I made the right decision. Been trying to drop Politics for Sociology since the start of term but was told it wasn't going to happen so I've just had to sit things out.

GCSE's were fine, 4/5 A*'s (Drama on the boundary, school's getting it remarked) 5/6 A's. w00t. Could/should've done better but that's about right for the amount of work I put in, so I'm not complaining.

Hows it going? Enjoy Amerimaca? How's uni?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.