GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pefect Dark (Evil-Dark READ THIS!!!)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
In answer to your q in PD forum combat boosts make everything go slow mo for a while. They r so cool!
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:45
Regular
Yeah I like a lot of the music in Banjo Kazooie, but I woouldn't want to listen to it without the game.
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
there are few tunes that i like alot..

Mario 64: the level with the sunken ship :) Calm Music,

a few tunes from perfect dark...a few of them are quite good,

Crazy taxi...thats for sure :D
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:21
Regular
Why the hell would you wanna listen to the music from a game?

I mean it's all very nice when it's accompanied by the game, but on it's own.
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> I'm confused....Soundtracks?

You know soundtracks, all the music from a game put onto a CD for your listening pleasure, like they do with film soundtracks, they don't really get the game ones over here though. I remember reading about the Japanese loving game sound tracks, Zelda Gaiden was popular I think.
Sun 18/11/01 at 23:11
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I'm confused....Soundtracks?
Sun 18/11/01 at 18:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> yeah, but they're not released over here because soundtracks to games wouldn't
> do too well. They only release them in Japan as it is the 'homeland' of gaming
> and they know a popular games soundtrack will sell. There's no such garantee in
> the UK.

So you'll just have to play the game to listen to its music...

Either that or you could get them from somewhere else....

*cough* no comment *cough*

:)
Sun 18/11/01 at 17:27
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Episode III has just been posted! Go to FOG chat and read it in the 'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons (Story- All Star Cast)' Thread!

Find out the fate of the world!!!
Sun 18/11/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
This isn't about Perfect Dark, but not many of the posts here are!!!

Go to FOG chat and read my story 'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons'. It is (at the moment) two episodes , but will be added to at least once a day with another episode for your reading pleasure, until the story is complete. Today I have posted two Episodes in the topic 'Invasion of the Poke-It-Ons (Story- All Star Cast)' So go read it and reply. You may even feature.

PS there is another topic that;s the same but Invasion is missing the last N, and it only has episode 1. Let that one die, and just post in the latest one with two Episodes. Cheers.

Sibs
Sun 18/11/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
yeah, but they're not released over here because soundtracks to games wouldn't do too well. They only release them in Japan as it is the 'homeland' of gaming and they know a popular games soundtrack will sell. There's no such garantee in the UK.

So you'll just have to play the game to listen to its music...
Sun 18/11/01 at 11:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I've got loads of computer game music!

It's just soooo good!

Specially the soundtracks to:-

Mario
Zelda
Chrono Trigger/Cross
FF7/8
Shenmue

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.