GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pefect Dark (Evil-Dark READ THIS!!!)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
In answer to your q in PD forum combat boosts make everything go slow mo for a while. They r so cool!
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:40
You need 300 posts (which i am tring to acomplish) and 10000 words.
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:08
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ev][L~Dark wrote:
> Why an't i a regular yet??

Cos your not worthy!

LOL

:)
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Cheers Strafex, and sorry I had to use you and your new ARGH-Wing to kill Sheepy (finally) in my story... But c'mon, it was funny!

Oh, and see the FINAL FINAL part of the story today sometime. Then I'll post it ALL in FOG prime and Story forum.

Oh and all this talk of PD a 3rd person shooter??? Doubt it. If Rare wanted to do a 3rd person game surely they'd do a Jet Force sequel??? Cos JFG was damned anazing!!!
Also, they know they can do 1st person shooters better than any other console developer, and can compete with the greatest PC developers who have had much more experience with shooters than console developers. If PD2 is a 3rd person game, we should expect another 1st person game from Rare on GC as well. But I still SEVERELY doubt any of these rumours are true. We've had enough Ninty related bombshells over the past few months!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 14:05
Regular
Happy Birthday!
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ev][L~Dark, I think you need 300 posts (which you have done) AND 20,000 words (I think its 20,000). At the mo you have about 11,000 words so looks like you need to write some essays :D

PS I was gonna post the FINAL part of my story last night. Sorry, I didn't cos I was setting up my Birthday present (Its my BDAY today!) which is a brand new stereo (my old one was very old, and the bass on one speaker was busted). I set it up last night to check it would work and all, and it's great!

I will post the final part today, so check the story in FOG chat, and next week it will be posted in full (all 3000 and something words of it!) in FOG prime and the story forum! WITH SPECIAL FEATURES: (spelling and grammer corrections that I have noticed!)
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:44
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Why an't i a regular yet??
Wed 21/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
yep, it sure will :)

And Crossing my Fingers hoping that'll u win that GAD Prize, :D
Wed 21/11/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm seriously not bothered about Word count...

But maybe it has a better chance of winning GAD if it's all in one post... (and when it is in Prime)

;-)
Tue 20/11/01 at 23:32
Regular
...I....I...Don't understand that joke.....
Tue 20/11/01 at 22:59
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Sibs wrote:
> I'm not sure about parts. It'll probably be just over 10 (11-12 I guess) and
> after all are there I'll post the final all in one version in the stories forum,
> Fog Chat (while it lasts there...) and Fog Prime (same for that one) so everyone
> has the chance to read it all in one go. It will also have special bonus
> features... (spelling corrections, and addition of words where it didn't make
> sense)...

hmmmm....... nice way of getting the old word count up!

LOL

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.