GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pefect Dark (Evil-Dark READ THIS!!!)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
In answer to your q in PD forum combat boosts make everything go slow mo for a while. They r so cool!
Fri 02/11/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
In answer to your q in PD forum combat boosts make everything go slow mo for a while. They r so cool!
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:09
Regular
It's kinda like the Matrix, don't ya think ???
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
yeah it is a bit like the Matrix, but without the circles round the bullets path. Still VERY cool, I love using em in Air Force 1 level, when u r running into the 2 Mr. Blondes guarding the door!
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:02
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I thought that the combat boosts were really annoying!

One minute your running around fine then suddenly your moving at snails pase. And it lasts for ages! If it didn't last as long then it might have been less annoying. But as it took sooooo long to wear off, it annoyed me when using it in multiplayer!

:)
Fri 02/11/01 at 21:09
Regular
Combat boost are fun fun fun, try using one when your standing next to that guy on the bog in air force, pull out the laptop gun and repaint the walls a lovely shade of crimson.

FUN FUN FUN
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
hehe, I don't find them that good...but i guess there's no harm in trying them again in air froce 1 :)
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hey evil dark did u know that u were in that popularity contest in the future of gaming (chat)?

U were the last person on the (long) list :-)

Still better than me (not on there) :-(
Sat 03/11/01 at 08:51
Regular
kool :) I really was? i'll check it Out!

Sibs....By the way...u sure that u didn't get in... cos u rock...
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
No I didn't get in. I had only been around for a few weeks when it started, and was just sticking to the Game Forums (mainly Zelda :D) at the time.
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:04
Regular
compare my stats with yours :D

i've hardy been around too. and i never went on open forums. Never :)

well...maybe 1 or 2 topics...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.