GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats that SR? My copy of Silent Hill 3? Why thank you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Silent Hill 3'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 10:06
Regular
Thats it just in, the 5 minute intro (not of the story but the game itself) already tells me that there will be a fair few fear filled sleepless nights to come. It still has the 'There may be some scenes that are violent or considered cruel', i happen to find the inclusion of such a screen very ammusing. The music does have words which im not too happy about but hey we cant be toof fussy. Oh and you get the 60Hz option. Once ive played through it a bit il'l see if theres anything to report. Alot of mags etc havent told you anything about the plot, on the back of the box it says this

*SPOILER-ISH OF VERY SMALL PROPORTIONS*

"The've come to witness the Beggining. The rebirth of Paradise, despoiled by mankind."

"Remember me, and your true self as well, that which you must become. The one who will lead us to paradise with blood-stained hands..."

Now im off to be very scared and propably crap myself a few times on the way.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:37
"!Basement Clucking!"
AGGGGGH!!!!!

Keypad is like this

riddle is:

Press, move 2 right;
press, move 1 up;
press, move 2 down;

and no it isnt 212, im probably being retarded but this is stumping me good.
Sat 24/05/03 at 19:27
"!Basement Clucking!"
Yes its an excelent game, graphics are superb. Im on 4 hours, but im only on SH hospital (had my wee bro wtaching all day...like that wasnt annoying). Siotting here staring at the door with the keypad that leads into the S-rooms (to meat that weird stan guy) but i cant work out the riddle, its driving me mad!
Sat 24/05/03 at 18:54
Regular
"AKA 2PacForever306"
Rented Silent Hill 3 yesterday from Blockbuster video near me finished the game early this morning took me 5 hrs to complete. It is awesome more creepy than SH2 and, I actually jumped in this one and the graphics.. wow amazing, you should check out some of the effects in the game I won't spoil (not for the squeamish though) it your have to see it yourself easily one of the looking PS2 games ever. Reply value is good 2 there is different costumes for Heather to wear and great hidden weapons.

**Minor SPOILER**

including infinte flamethrower, infinte sub-machine gun, laser eye (no idea what it is) and a lightsaber (which I have used its cool and powerful)
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:51
"!Basement Clucking!"
Leprechaun wrote:
> I found Silent Hill 2 a bit disappointing to be honest, and it failed
> to scare me in the way the Resident Evil games did.

Im the exact opposite. Anyway, man this game is great. I've only been able to clock a few hours though.

And what i meant by words is that i dont like having words in the silent hill soudtrack, just isnt right.
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:42
Regular
"118 118"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Do you enjoy finding doors locked / jammed / wedged / broken and then
> finding ways to open / unjam / unwegde / fix them?
> Then this is the game for you!

Heh! Its like a B&Q training course.
Sat 24/05/03 at 14:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
That's why I never bought Silent Hill 2. I couldn't find a door that wasn't locked on the demo.
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:55
"period drama"
Do you enjoy finding doors locked / jammed / wedged / broken and then finding ways to open / unjam / unwegde / fix them?
Then this is the game for you!
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:51
Regular
"118 118"
I found Silent Hill 2 a bit disappointing to be honest, and it failed to scare me in the way the Resident Evil games did. I have seen a trailer for SH3 and it does look particularly good, but I am reluctant to spend £35 on a game that I am unsure about.
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I almost did it yesterday, probably why I spotted it.
Sat 24/05/03 at 13:46
"period drama"
Argh!
I was so careful ...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.