GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats that SR? My copy of Silent Hill 3? Why thank you!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Silent Hill 3'.
Sat 24/05/03 at 10:06
Regular
Thats it just in, the 5 minute intro (not of the story but the game itself) already tells me that there will be a fair few fear filled sleepless nights to come. It still has the 'There may be some scenes that are violent or considered cruel', i happen to find the inclusion of such a screen very ammusing. The music does have words which im not too happy about but hey we cant be toof fussy. Oh and you get the 60Hz option. Once ive played through it a bit il'l see if theres anything to report. Alot of mags etc havent told you anything about the plot, on the back of the box it says this

*SPOILER-ISH OF VERY SMALL PROPORTIONS*

"The've come to witness the Beggining. The rebirth of Paradise, despoiled by mankind."

"Remember me, and your true self as well, that which you must become. The one who will lead us to paradise with blood-stained hands..."

Now im off to be very scared and propably crap myself a few times on the way.
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:25
"!Basement Clucking!"
i played it all alst night, i new i was so close to the end there was no way i was waiting until tominght to find out the ending, i just tucket my blanket into my curtain rail, its not perfect but it will do. Mum wasnt too sure what was going on though.
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:23
Regular
You play Horror games in the day time?

You big girl.

I never play games like that until it gets dark, you loose all the atmosphere.
Sun 25/05/03 at 15:17
"!Basement Clucking!"
just completed it...what a game. Did it in 6:14, with about 30 mins of that stainding at the wrong door lol.
Sun 25/05/03 at 13:02
"!Basement Clucking!"
yeah i did figure it out, hence the BOOYA post
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
"i test games 4 fun="
I know what since you guys cant find what you are looking for go to this site

www.cheatplanet.com

best site for cheats.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:26
"!Basement Clucking!"
4639 even *shakes head*
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:23
"!Basement Clucking!"
yeah it was 4636...but i had tried that ,many times before...trouble is there is also a keypad on the 3rd floor door (same layout of the 2nd floor)...i was at the wrong blummin door! God did I fell stupid...
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was just going to say that!
Sat 24/05/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
4639? or just 463?
Sat 24/05/03 at 20:15
"!Basement Clucking!"
BOOYA! got it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.