GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Your_Honour for Notable!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 07:34
Regular
I am doing this early to capture your attention.
Your_Honour is a very sophisticated man and one minute he has the place scared with his judgements and the next minute he is one of our most respected posters. I want you to realise why i am asking you to vote for YH:
He is a brilliant poster,
He writes amazing storys,
He sorts out sticky situations,
He gives us the latest news on updates and stuff hapening around the world,
He always is reasuring us and
Knows what to do when a fire breaks out?!?.

YH's life story:
One day in the middle of a universitys garden YH was born, some what later (two days) he had already graduated to a student and had a degree in Law and Order. YH one day stumbled up on this place on the internet while looking for some bra's he had no luck and stayed here, In your_honours later days of life if has became a judge and a fireman (the second one may have been a hairstylist?). Anyway this is his life story read it and weep.

VOTE YOUR_HONOUR PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ah but I do like Star Wars.

It's Star Trek I think is sad.
And, although I do like Star Wars, I don't have a space passport.

because I have a girlfriend.
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
oh great a notable vote...

A bit early isn't it? Seems not so long ago we had one.
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:36
"High polygon count"
But you don't like Star Wars, Goaty!
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Notable Schmotable...I'm watching the trailer for Star Wars Episode 2.

Keep yer gold name.
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:22
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> Anyway, what made you change your mind about me, just
> out of interest you understand.....

Maybe because you're already a Notable?
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:19
Regular
Kami wrote:
> I have no idea who I amvoting for yet,but I know that it is definately not going
> to be Your Honour. Used to be one of my favourite posters as well......how
> things can change.

MJ

Damn, that *is* a shame! I'm thoroughyl disappointed now, in fact I'm so depressed, I may go and jump off a cliff, despite the fact that there are no cliffs within about 100 miles of me,I may MAKE a cliff, just so I can show my depression off to the world by jumping off of it.

Do you really think I care about the notable vote? Do you really think I care about what you think of me?

Anyway, what made you change your mind about me, just out of interest you understand.....
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
I haven't got a clue who to vte for this time around....last time the two people I wanted as notables became them....however it wasn't until I managed to get online while in Ibiza that I found out about the result. I intended to vote for Pb,but in a spur of the moment went for my second choice which was Wookiee.

This time however I am clueless.....no one has really caught my eye enough to warrant a vote from me. Goaty has been posting high quality stuff as usual,but I feel that I would prefer the new notable to be someone who would be around the FOG a lot. Something that Goaty is lacking in right now that is.
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I will probably run a "None of the above" campain, like i did last time.
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:25
Regular
I have no idea who I amvoting for yet,but I know that it is definately not going to be Your Honour. Used to be one of my favourite posters as well......how things can change.

MJ
Thu 01/11/01 at 12:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I already know who I'm voting for so campaigns will not affect my decision.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.