GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Your_Honour for Notable!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 07:34
Regular
I am doing this early to capture your attention.
Your_Honour is a very sophisticated man and one minute he has the place scared with his judgements and the next minute he is one of our most respected posters. I want you to realise why i am asking you to vote for YH:
He is a brilliant poster,
He writes amazing storys,
He sorts out sticky situations,
He gives us the latest news on updates and stuff hapening around the world,
He always is reasuring us and
Knows what to do when a fire breaks out?!?.

YH's life story:
One day in the middle of a universitys garden YH was born, some what later (two days) he had already graduated to a student and had a degree in Law and Order. YH one day stumbled up on this place on the internet while looking for some bra's he had no luck and stayed here, In your_honours later days of life if has became a judge and a fireman (the second one may have been a hairstylist?). Anyway this is his life story read it and weep.

VOTE YOUR_HONOUR PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:36
YH is right here. All it is in the end is a golden insignia, free membership to SR for the next 5 years and a few GAD wins a year.
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Yes, YH is going, no, I don't want to be a notable. Doesn't mean you have to
> believe he means that.

I'm not saying that at all.

In fact, I haven't said anything about these notable votes yet, full stop.

The fact is, whether I get 1 vote, 0 votes, or 20 votes, I'm still going to carry on posting the same way as I always have been.

Getting some votes would be nice, as it means people like what I write, but if I don't get any? It's not the end of the world, and I'll carry on like before.
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:31
Regular
Gˆm3ßgI_IÆI_I wrote:

Well, I didn't tell you to post it on here, I said to do what you thought was right. And you did.

I didn't make you look stupid, no one on here thought you were stupid.

I didn't even know it was you I told. You change your name so often I didn't know it was you on MSN, if it had been someone else I would have told them the same thing.

At the end of the day, I have taught you a valuable lesson:

DON'T BE SO GULLIBLE!

And I'm posting in exactly the same way now as I did before this incident, so you can't say that my posting quality has gone down. You're just being completely subjective about this whole thing, instead of objective.

You think I made you look stupid, therefore you don't like me, therefore you don't like reading my posts.

Which is stupid, as I've already said my posting ways haven't changed, your perception of me has changed, and that's not my fault.

See?
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:21
I am going by what he says, if he says otherwise than I may consider him as an option, he is after all one of the better posters on the forums and deserves all the votes he gets.

But if he says that he doesn't want the vote, then I wont gove it to him, and instead give it to someone who does want it and deserves it as much as he does.
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:20
Regular
"always swirling"
Stryke wrote:
> Yes, YH is going, no, I don't want to be a notable. Doesn't mean you have to
> believe he means that.

yeh. its a trick!
Thu 01/11/01 at 16:16
Regular
Yes, YH is going, no, I don't want to be a notable. Doesn't mean you have to believe he means that.
Thu 01/11/01 at 15:57
Your Honour for notable?? He doesn't seem like he wants to be one, so I don't think I will be sending a vote his way. He's a great poster nethertheless, and his Regular status, he is the regular mans regular (and definatly not Wookiee Monster), but I am only going to vote for someone who I want to vote for, and someone who wants the vote, leaving my vote very open to persuasion.
Thu 01/11/01 at 15:57
Regular
Nice reply YH....thouroughly enjoyed reading it. Makes a change doesn't it.

What made me change my mind about you? Well you may thikn that I live in the past but it happened a while ago as you will remember.

You fooled me....you made me look like a fool. YOu told me that Meka was FM....I wasn't exactly fully believing you, but I thought "YH is a good guy, he wouldn't lie to me". So I did what you told me not too and posted about it on the forums. I later found this out to be stupidly wrong.

YOu then went onto something I will not speak about and said that there was some weirdo on the FOG saying that Meka was FM.....making me look like a fool. Later you said that "we" should keep it going as you found it funny how much of a stir your little lie had caused.

I told you that you had made me look stupid.....you said that you didn't have too as I do a pretty good job of it anyway. YOu insult me whenever you get the chance.....

This is why I have changed my mind about you YH.
Thu 01/11/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Blistad Fingas wrote:
> Goatboy wrote:
> because I have a girlfriend.

Had one of them. Too
> expensive to maintain! ;-)

Ran out of money for puncture repair kits huh? :)
Thu 01/11/01 at 14:44
Regular
"Wobble"
Goatboy wrote:
> because I have a girlfriend.

Had one of them. Too expensive to maintain! ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.