GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Your_Honour for Notable!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/11/01 at 07:34
Regular
I am doing this early to capture your attention.
Your_Honour is a very sophisticated man and one minute he has the place scared with his judgements and the next minute he is one of our most respected posters. I want you to realise why i am asking you to vote for YH:
He is a brilliant poster,
He writes amazing storys,
He sorts out sticky situations,
He gives us the latest news on updates and stuff hapening around the world,
He always is reasuring us and
Knows what to do when a fire breaks out?!?.

YH's life story:
One day in the middle of a universitys garden YH was born, some what later (two days) he had already graduated to a student and had a degree in Law and Order. YH one day stumbled up on this place on the internet while looking for some bra's he had no luck and stayed here, In your_honours later days of life if has became a judge and a fireman (the second one may have been a hairstylist?). Anyway this is his life story read it and weep.

VOTE YOUR_HONOUR PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
Thu 01/11/01 at 07:34
Regular
I am doing this early to capture your attention.
Your_Honour is a very sophisticated man and one minute he has the place scared with his judgements and the next minute he is one of our most respected posters. I want you to realise why i am asking you to vote for YH:
He is a brilliant poster,
He writes amazing storys,
He sorts out sticky situations,
He gives us the latest news on updates and stuff hapening around the world,
He always is reasuring us and
Knows what to do when a fire breaks out?!?.

YH's life story:
One day in the middle of a universitys garden YH was born, some what later (two days) he had already graduated to a student and had a degree in Law and Order. YH one day stumbled up on this place on the internet while looking for some bra's he had no luck and stayed here, In your_honours later days of life if has became a judge and a fireman (the second one may have been a hairstylist?). Anyway this is his life story read it and weep.

VOTE YOUR_HONOUR PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
Thu 01/11/01 at 07:40
Regular
No. I'm voting for RastaBillySkank because:

a) He is also a brilliant poster
b) Stories count for nothing
c) Sticky situations can be sorted out be anyone
d) Anyone could give news by watching it
e) Thats a stupid reason
f) Rasta has a great sense of humour
g) He listens to the best music ;-)
h) I don't like YH, so stick it.

=p
Thu 01/11/01 at 09:32
"High polygon count"
My alter-ego YH could never be a true Notable.

A gold name wouldn't suit him, because he's not classy enough, unlike me.

Now if SR can come up with a sort of 'sub-Notable' I'd vote him for that. The name would have to be gold-plated, though - cheap and tacky, just like him.
Thu 01/11/01 at 09:43
Regular
This is true.

Wookiee is my a***-licking-nice-boy name.

This name is the one that's slightly more harsh.
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:02
I don't know who to vote for. Are you allowed to vote for yourself?
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:05
Regular
Purely Fiction wrote:
Are you allowed to vote for yourself?

Don't know. I don't think so, it would look pretty sad also....
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:06
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
If anyone here wants to become a Notable ... and I mean REALLY REALLY Wants to become a Notable, then my vote is for sale :o)

Don't think you can vote for yourself, 'cus if everyone did that, we'd never get a Notable out of it.
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:13
Regular
"Wobble"
Your Honour wrote:
> This is true.

Wookiee is my a***-licking-nice-boy name.

This name is the
> one that's slightly more harsh.

You got two names? how do you manage that?
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:14
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
He signed up Twice :o).
Thu 01/11/01 at 10:16
Regular
"Wobble"
Ah, right. Didn't think it would let you do that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.