GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The N64 is not dead you silly inbreds"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/10/01 at 23:11
Regular
Preety bored so I thought I would start up a a topic, "WAHOOOOOOOOOOO" I hear you all scream.

Anyway this forums preety dead at the moment, for good reason, not really much going on in the world of Nintendo other than the occasional screenshot here and the odd video there.

Well anyway it seems to me that preety much everyone itsept for a few loyal members of the forums Nintendo elite, have given up on the N64. "Yeah there's no new releases" i hear you say, well true but have you seen some of the bargains in the shops?

Anyway I was just wondering what games any of you are picking up, and if there any good. Even the crappy ones, hell I picked up a copy of Starshot Space Circus the other day for a couple of quid, and strike me down and call me tasteless if it isn't damn good fun.

Anyway what i'm trying to say is I wanna know about any new games you get at bargain basement prices, no matter how crap I wanna know, short review or just a note too say it's a pile of crap steer clear.

Anyway enough of my ramblings i'm off to steal sweets off the trick or treaters.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mon 14/06/10 at 21:29
Regular
Thanks for setting up the game Steve it was fun. Apologies about jibbing out of the second game, next time I'll plan better ;)
Fri 11/06/10 at 19:38
Yep

Last place is yours.

See you then.
Fri 11/06/10 at 17:35
Regular
still a place left?
Wed 09/06/10 at 21:13
One more place left
Wed 09/06/10 at 12:04
Hi Guys

This has now changed to 15.00 at the Scout hut this Sunday.

Have 2 other players so far, can take another two.

All the best

Agent Expendable
Tue 08/06/10 at 20:51
Regular
Looks like a very interesting board game Steve.

Unlikely I can make it as I am on a "family weekend". If there is something good on TV I might be able to sneak away ;)
Mon 07/06/10 at 11:34
Hi Guys

For those of us not too interested in TT I am running a game of Cyclades:

www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/54998/cyclades

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgfsAai8Qdw

This will be at my house in Castletown on Friday around 19.00. Pizza will be provided.

If enough people are interested, I can bring the time forward if prefered.

Cheers

Steve
Mon 05/11/01 at 22:16
Regular
PLOP

don't know why I just felt like it.

Got me a copy of Turok 3 yesterday, should be receiving my copy of Winback tommorow WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO. N64 may be dead to all you lot but there's plenty more life in it as far as i'm concerned.

Any good Turok players here? Im stuck damn dirty bridge is broken and I can't get too a key on one of the levels?

If you know what ya chattin about when it comes to Turok give me a holla pleeeeeeease, need help
Fri 02/11/01 at 22:34
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I REALLY want Sin & Punishment, but it's really expensive to get it on import and then still need a converter! Maybe I'll get it when my N64 is collecting dust and has been replaced by a GC, so I'll have an excuse to reconnect it and play all the 'retro' titles on it! Can you imagine saying stuff like, "Wow, this 1st Perfect Dark only supports 8 sims? I played against 8 per team last night!" It'll be so wierd (well it won't seem wierd then, but it does now!)
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Starlight wrote:
> Cooky wrote:
I'm
> still on the look out for Superman and Killer
> Instinct!

I hope you can justify that last sentance :-P

On a bit of a side
> note has anyone played or seen for sale Harvest Moon or Sin and Punishment?

Harvest Moon and Sin and Punishment aren't comming out in the UK anymore!!! Dam shame that! I really wanted those games. Mainly Harvest Moon!

As for Superman. I really want to play that game to see what a REALLY bad N64 game is like! To see if it's as baaaaad as everyone says it is!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.