GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Sun 25/05/03 at 08:58
Regular
Set to be the biggest game of 2004, me thinks.

200 cars
50 tracks
Better graphics than GT3
Online options

The screen shots are jaw droppingly high quality.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
"None Stored"
i loved the original although i only completed it around 6 times
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:44
Regular
it's only early days also.. o_O
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:40
Regular
Looks good doesn't it? I completed the original Metal Gear around 7 times. You can see from the Screen Shots how different the game will play. Take a look at Snake with the diving equipment on 8-) (That was meant in a non sexual way I was referring to how detailed the game looks)
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:38
Regular
"None Stored"
wow, that looks gorgeous. i take back what i said earlier, that will fly off the shelves
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:33
Regular
What are you talking about? It will be a totally different game as you won't recognise the make over. 2 of the greatest game creators of all time working on the same game and you say sales won't be that good? If you have seen the Resident Evil make over you will be aware of how different the game was and how different it was to the original. Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes looked VERY good at E3 and that was just an early build. If you actually care to look at these screen shots then you will see what I am talking about:

http://www.cube-europe.com/preview.php?prid=92

There are numerous game changes being made and different areas are being added to make it a whole new experience. Believe me on this one it will be one of the greatest games of all time!
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:29
Regular
"118 118"
I enjoyed GT3-A spec, but sometimes I think the games makers try and fob the gamer off by just adding extra cars with 'slightly different exhaust pipes' to make them different. Don't know if that is likely to be the case with GT4, im just speaking in general here.
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:28
Regular
"None Stored"
i know that metal gear solid is probably one of the best games ever, but that just means alot of people have it and will have no need to get the gc version, so the sales wont be that good
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:26
Regular
JUST? Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes will be one of the best games of either this year or next!
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:25
Regular
"None Stored"
yep, although metal gear: twin snakes is just the first metal gear solid re-released with better graphics, dogtags and more extra stuff
Sun 25/05/03 at 19:24
Regular
Don't think any of those I mentioned will be out this year. All of them are Feburary onwards 2004.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.