GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargins!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 16:56
Regular
I told ya that if I saw it for £3 I'd get it!

Well I found Clayfighter 63/3, Multi-Racing Championship, Top Gear Rally, and South Park for only £2.99 each!

BARGIN!

:)
Mon 31/12/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I found Lylat Wars n Blast Corps (which i gave my mate for xmas) in a Gamestation in Wakefield. Armourines n Beatmania i found in the EB in Wakefielf.

Mon 31/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hey Cooky, where did you find those games???
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:07
Regular
Not a shop bargain but anyway, I swapped my copy of Snowboard Kids unboxed with no instructions with my stupid mate for his GBC and main adaptor.
Mon 31/12/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Ooooooo christmas BARGINS ay!

Just got Lylat Wars for £6.99 to then be annoyed to find it in another shop for £4.99. Wasn't that bothered, it was only £2!

Also got Armourines for £9.99. Pretty good fun so far this game. Tell ya more about it once i've played it more than 10mins!

Also found a right bargin! Beatmania with offical pad, first hand for ........ £4.98!!! BARGIN! It's for the Playstation. But I like really different quirky games, so it's ok!

What other after chritmas bargins have other people found?

Fri 21/12/01 at 15:31
Regular
just read it again, you said IS. ah.....
Fri 21/12/01 at 15:30
Regular
What isn't a bargain?
Fri 21/12/01 at 01:03
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
that is a bargin
Tue 18/12/01 at 17:44
Regular
anyone bought any games?
Mon 17/12/01 at 13:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm gunna go to SR soon for pre-owned N64 games. I tried EB but they were SH........useless! They had about 5 different games for the N64!! All on tiny little shelf that everyone walks past! And the PS2 and PC games have all flooded the walls. It's just not fair anymore!! Especially when EB 'apparently' have the rights to sell ALL the current N64 games. If that's true, then how come I only saw 4/5 different games???
Sun 16/12/01 at 21:14
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Cheap GBA games from Game Station like I said! Im not a d*****s! SR are like other shops with N64 games!

From Game Station you could of got a GBA f0r £60 weeks before it was released over here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.