GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargins!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 16:56
Regular
I told ya that if I saw it for £3 I'd get it!

Well I found Clayfighter 63/3, Multi-Racing Championship, Top Gear Rally, and South Park for only £2.99 each!

BARGIN!

:)
Tue 30/10/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I told ya that if I saw it for £3 I'd get it!

Well I found Clayfighter 63/3, Multi-Racing Championship, Top Gear Rally, and South Park for only £2.99 each!

BARGIN!

Tue 30/10/01 at 16:59
Regular
pikey.....
Tue 30/10/01 at 17:54
Regular
LOL I have to admit I would probably of bought them at that price, might have left South Park on the shelf though, well I suppose if you haven't played it before it's fun for the first few levels.

Is MRC any good?
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
MRC is rubbish there are far better racers out but for 2.99 theres no need for any complaining it's worth that! Play South Park with friends in Multiplayer for the most enjoyment, excellent.
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:06
Regular
Nooo the multiplayer sucks, the only good bit is the speach otherwise the levels are cack, the weapons are pants and the chracters move around too slow.
Tue 30/10/01 at 18:08
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Who says that games are expensive! Ive got loads of games (10) for under £10. Quake 2 only cost me £3!!!
Tue 30/10/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well Clayfighter 63/3 was qiute ammusing in multiplayer. A bit naff though! I really want Killer Instinct, but I think all copies of that game dissappeared off the face of the earth a few years ago!

Anyone got that game?

Multi-Racing Championship was quite good fun in multiplayer. Haven't really tried it in single player mode yet. Had to get that game though. It was one of the first racing on the N64!

South Park. hmmm.... Only played it a bit in multiplayer. Wasn't the greatest first person shooter i've ever played!

Top Gear Rally. DAMMIT! I borrowed this game off my mate a few years back, and luved it to bits. The only problem is that this copy of the game has stuff growing on the contacts and so won't load! Gonna have to take that back tomorrow!!!

Tue 30/10/01 at 19:56
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Cooky wrote:
I
> really want Killer Instinct, but I think all copies of that game dissappeared
> off the face of the earth a few years ago!

Anyone got that
> game?

I had it but it wasn't took off the shelves a few years ago no siree, I bought it earlier this year brand spanking new for a cool 12 pound.
Tue 30/10/01 at 20:40
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I can't find Killer Instinct ANYWHERE!!!!

Grrr-Argh!

:[
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:12
Regular
Yeah, I bought a load of useless games from me local EB for a £10, then I jus sold 'em off. I jus didn't think when i bought 'em !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.