GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bargins!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/10/01 at 16:56
Regular
I told ya that if I saw it for £3 I'd get it!

Well I found Clayfighter 63/3, Multi-Racing Championship, Top Gear Rally, and South Park for only £2.99 each!

BARGIN!

:)
Tue 30/10/01 at 21:18
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I've found perfect dark brand new for about 7 pounds, problem is it is the US version.
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I got Turok 3 today for £7.99!

Yey i've now got all the Turok games!!!

I just have to wait a few hours till I can play it, as i'm currently in a User Interfaces tutorial, but just really can't be arsed to do any work so i'm making some posts. Just had a 2hr C programming tutorial and that did my head in! ;(

Fri 02/11/01 at 13:27
Regular
That's one game I wanna get, also want a copy of Duke Nukem Zero Hour.

Well i've got me a copy of Winback now, just have too wait for it to come in the post.
Fri 02/11/01 at 13:43
I got Tony Hawks the other day for £7.99
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:52
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
OK my first impressions of Turok 3.

It's really good!

The intro is one of the best i've seen on the N64.

From what i've played of the game so far, i'd say that this game is the Half-Life of the N64. It's set out in the same way. One big level where you just get to way points and continue straight on into the next section. Even some of the bad guys look just like ones out of Half-Life. The levels from what I can tell so far are quite big and well designed.

As for the multiplayer. I've just been playing that a bit with a mate, and it's great fun. The levels are well designed being big enough to allow you to move about without getting shot every 2 seconds, and small enough to stop you loosing each other for ages.

So from what i've played of it so far, I think that it's gonna be another GREAT N64 title!

Fri 02/11/01 at 18:51
Regular
A new video rental shop that sells games is opening just near me tomorrow :D YAY!!! So I'm gonna go there tomorrow and try and pick up some bargains. Then I'm off to town to try and find some bargains :D so hopefully tomorrow I will have more games.
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:21
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
If it's a new rental shop I wouldn't expect it to have many bargins just yet! Give it a couple weeks!

Fri 02/11/01 at 19:24
Regular
But it's a shop that's moved location, I didnt know where it was before
Fri 02/11/01 at 19:50
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well then I guess you might be in luck!

Sat 03/11/01 at 19:58
Regular
The shop has a few games in, I didn't buy anything although I may get GoldenEye for £9 from there.

I didn't go to town :( but I went to 'Big W' there was Soth Park - Chef's luv Shack for just £2 brand new there was a shelf dedicated to it but was just one left, I didn't buy it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.