GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One of those mental things that shows how useless we are"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 17:39
Regular
http://files.fundimension.com /files/pictures/illusions/illusions_07.jpg

Remove the space and just follow the instructions.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:47
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Easy Easy Easy. It's all easy :o)

And No Grix. I can't climb Mount Everest with my willy :-D
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:43
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Sorry to disappoint you, Grix - but the blody link ain't working!

:(
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
Edgy wrote:
> No offense, but that was EASY to do!

(and I'm right handed, it doesn't mak
> any difference which hand you usually use)

Actually it does. Left handers are more creative and better at bringng 3D images to life, they also have better mastery over their body. Look at PÈlÈ. He was left handed and left footed and he was the best footballer who ever lived. Left handers perception is much different. Have any of you ever seen that picture, it's black and white and all spotty and there's adog in it. A test was run, ten right handers and ten left handers were asked to find the dog. On average the left handers saw the dog 6 seconds faster than the right handers. It's easier for a left handers brain to comprehend and follow instructions and to focus on one thing. that's why it's easier for left handers to concentrate on the colour of the text, and not the text itself.

Other left handers of note include: Jack the Ripper (Never got caught) Billy the Kid (Err... He got shot...) and Joan of Arc.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Purely Fiction wrote:
> Well we are quite the little writer arent't we r@ckstar? Nice objective overview
> combined with a superlative mix wich is a sign of mastery of the English
> Language although at times patiences testing, finally there is someone who
> shares a near interest and use of our Language wich I enjoy and admire while
> thinking of it as a mark of both intelligence aswell as class.

Are you mocking me or something? Well, I enjoy the english language. I enjoy writing and nobody can take that love away from me. I've read your post before and they are nothing of the sort, in reference to the post I am quoting. I am in the top set in English, and darn well proud of it. I am a "boff" or "boffin" as some of you may say, and proud of it too! That's whether you like or not mate. On the other hand, if you were being serious (which I doubt), then good on you mate. If you weren't serious about it, then I hold no grudges against you still, because I just want to make friends here, so no problems mate either way. Thanks for reading my essay-like post (sorry about the length).

R@ckstar.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:42
Ohhh the pain of it.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Purely Fiction wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly???? Who much does SR sell SNES and NES's for?

I very much doubt you will find one of them on here.

lol
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:40
Wow that is hard!!! i can only do the first 11 words before feeling anger!
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:39
Regular
Edgy wrote:
"No offense, but that was EASY to do!"

Alright then, try climbing Mount Everest using only your penis. You can bring your coracle.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:38
Regular
Purely Fiction wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly???? Who much does SR sell SNES and NES's for?

lol
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:38
Regular
No offense, but that was EASY to do!

(and I'm right handed, it doesn't mak any difference which hand you usually use)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.