GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One of those mental things that shows how useless we are"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/10/01 at 17:39
Regular
http://files.fundimension.com /files/pictures/illusions/illusions_07.jpg

Remove the space and just follow the instructions.
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:38
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Turbonutter wrote:
> What? I said it easily. Why, what happened to everyone else?

Why am I not surprised at this...

Anyhow. I'm left handed. Sort of. I write and draw with my left hand, and play most sports with my right hand (some I can use both).

I didn't have too much trouble saying the right word (maybe lefthandedness?), but it did take some thought, rather than just simple reading what you see. The point is, it takes a LOT longer if you read out each colour there, rather than each word. You might well be able to do it correctly, and you might be able to do it faster than some people if you're left handed, or just talented at it, but you won't even be close to someone reading out an ordinary list of colours.
Mon 29/10/01 at 20:00
Regular
Actually, in that case, why don't the lefties on here have a go at reading the word instead of saying the colour? See how that affects them.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:59
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
"Billy the Kid (Err... He got shot...)"

That's because they didn't make left handed guns, obviously.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:59
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Thanks for the help, Grix :D

(I was the ONLY one who didn't remover the space)

Onto the puzzle, or brain-teaser. It's by no means easy, because it was incredibly hard (lol). I got a lot wrong, but on the 4th go I did it.

I'd like to see a lefty do it.

SHOCKY
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:58
Regular
"Wasting away"
I'm right handed and I did it with no trouble what-so-ever. I don't even see what all the fuss is about as maybe it's just me, or it didn't work.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:57
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
It's easier for a left handers brain to comprehend and follow instructions and to focus on one thing

Too true mate. I am a righty but respect that lefties are probably blessed luckier than us righties. I have hears that lefties are better at more fundamental things as Art etc but righties are better at more technical things as Maths etc. I'm not saying that this is true in every case, but it has proven common. Excellent post Rastabillyskank.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> GasMask wrote:
I can't climb Mount Everest
> with my willy :-D

Pah,
> ameteur. :-D

Lol.
So you call yourself a professional huh? Ok Then, walk across a bed of hot coals, with YOUR WILLY :-D

Not so good now are ya :-D
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:53
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
It's easy! I guess that left handed thing is true!
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:51
Regular
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Sorry to disappoint you, Grix - but the blody link ain't working!

:(

The space, Shocky.
Mon 29/10/01 at 19:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
GasMask wrote:
I can't climb Mount Everest
> with my willy :-D

Pah, ameteur. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.