GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloomin heck!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 20:54
Regular
I don't belive it! No I don't - I do not beilve it!

*Double checks*

I still don't beilve it!

*Checks again*

SR are giving Turok Evolution away on GC as a free gift! Best gift ever!Sure, it did not score that well in reviews, but I kinda liked it round my mates, and this is an offer I cannot refuse!

Now...all I need is some reddies...
Sat 31/05/03 at 12:49
Regular
Of course you can use weapons with dinosaurs, you fools.

Sadly, the flying levels suck, but the first few FPS levels really do rock. Also there are tons of multiplayer modes, still haven't played each one :-D
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:13
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I loved the raptor back on turok 2 ace. AND the cerebal bore :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Silly question probably.

These free gifts aren't available from the mag but can I still just claim it with a mag order from?
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:00
"I love yo... lamp."
Well MK&A are each worth £70 million. Do they look a bit fitter to you now?
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:33
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Bah that can't be bad for some reddies.

And if its cack, go sell it.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:38
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
no still. Mingers
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:52
"!Basement Clucking!"
Hmm, admitedly i to have the occasional tendancey to want to bone the twins, but not enough for me to purchase their game, but i suppose if it was free...and i had everything else...and i was held at gun point...naked...
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:56
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
with no weapon to fight back and choice
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:59
"!Basement Clucking!"
...hanging over a pool of sharks
Sat 31/05/03 at 19:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well today I got Legends Of Wrestling 2 and Turok.

Should be ok and even if they suck I'll just keep telling myself they cost nothing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.