GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloomin heck!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/05/03 at 20:54
Regular
I don't belive it! No I don't - I do not beilve it!

*Double checks*

I still don't beilve it!

*Checks again*

SR are giving Turok Evolution away on GC as a free gift! Best gift ever!Sure, it did not score that well in reviews, but I kinda liked it round my mates, and this is an offer I cannot refuse!

Now...all I need is some reddies...
Sat 31/05/03 at 02:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I want:

2 GC mem cards
Turok Evolution
Resevoir Dogs
Total Recall
GC venom pad
Dance mat

etc etc etc

:oD
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:16
Regular
Hercules! wrote:
> I want:
> GC venom pad

No, you don't...
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:17
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> *Is getting Turok Evolution*
>
> Now.

====
or I can persuade you to get Mary Kate and ashley?
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:20
Regular
What scores did those games get?

I've already got Turok, but the other two I'm not sure about, I could get both, but I'd feel bad enough one really bad game to completely ruin my collection.
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:35
Regular
NOM gave both six, not bad considering Turok got that too.

But NOM, it's hard to trust them.
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:36
"Uzi Lover"
Same here actually, but it is free. I'm kinda willing to give Turok a go, if I don't like it I'll put it as part of a trade package or exchange in a shop.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:41
Regular
Turok's good fun up until the bit where all the levels seem to be crappy city/industrial themed levels.

It really gets tedious from about the 8th chapter onwards. I'll complete it one day but I lost intrest and almost the will to live after fighting through hoards and hoards of exactly the same enemies only to be confronted by another hoard of exactly the same enemies.

Very repetetive.

Still it's a free gift and there's some fun to be had from the gory head shots and stuff.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:43
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
But on Multiplayer can't you play as then dinosaurs? Given that that's true, I have to play this game :D
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well that's just ridicules, how is a dinosaur going to hold a gun? Fools.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
They dont. CLAWS!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.