GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help me - IN VICE CITY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:54
Regular
Hey can anybody tell me how to do the helicopter mission?
And when will the bridges open?
And how do I deliver pizzas?
I got on the bike I dont know how to throw them!!
Fri 15/08/03 at 09:09
Regular
If you want to dominate the streets just get a tank! Kick ass with that.
Thu 14/08/03 at 19:59
Regular
"who wrote that?"
does anyone who has played this know how to get the attack helicopter i feel this is the only main thing left on the game evan a cheat i just want to dominate the streets with this tool
Tue 12/08/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'm not that far into it, read about it on another site when I was finding out about the helicopters. May be an idea to do a google search to find the info ?
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:42
Regular
"who wrote that?"
Belldandy wrote:
> The attack helicopter appears at the army base near the airport once
> you progress so far in the game.

do you know how far because i have been there and i cannot find it at the air force base (i've been told behind the building)
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:20
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The attack helicopter appears at the army base near the airport once you progress so far in the game.
Tue 12/08/03 at 19:00
Regular
"who wrote that?"
I hear that there is a attack helicopter somewhere in the game like the one that attacked you when you are helping that boat escape.

i have completed 60% of the game but is there something special to do in order to get that helicopter
Mon 28/07/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Nah, I did it first time, this time anyway. Last time took me about 3 goes.
Mon 28/07/03 at 12:36
Regular
That helipcopter mission, the small helicopter where you have to go into the building site and plant the bombs, that's impossible to do on the PC, it's so hard to control :(
Mon 28/07/03 at 09:54
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Started playing again and that's where I am.
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
I stopped playing it after I broke into that guys mansion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.