GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The science exam tomorow..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/06/03 at 10:41
Regular
Hey Ho, tomorow the bulk of the GCSE exams sets in, so as a confidence booster (or a last minute revision aid) i am making this thread, post your science question's and we can answer eachothers, testing how ready we are. I'll start the questions...

CHEMISTRY

1) Name the three parts of an atom

2) What is a compound?

3)What properties (name at least 2) do Ionic compounds have?

BIOLOGY

1) What are the four components that make up blood?

2) Explain Gene therapy

3) What are the products of photosynthisis?

PHYSICS

1) What are the two types of waves? (in earth quakes)

2) What was Gallelao's (sp?) therory?

3) What is static electricity caused by?
Sun 01/06/03 at 16:27
Regular
For the benefit of those really retarded people at the start; H20 is water and 02 is oxygen.

And surely blood is made up of red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma and water.

Not haemaglobin as that is in the red blood cells.
Sun 01/06/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I've finished all my exams and go back to school on Monday (Today being my last day of exam leave) and I'm going to be in year 12th from that day onwards. Fun all the way...**cries**
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:58
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
LoL

:D

So am I, my dear Leprachaun...
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
Monday: 3 A/S Business Studies papers
Tuesday: 1 Advanced VCE ICT
Wednesday: Driving Theory Test

...Fun
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:51
Regular
"118 118"
I'm phucked :-D
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:44
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yeah, it does sound different.

I failed, along with 95% of the class, on Unit 1.
Because our theory teacher has been 'unable to attend due to back problems', and our practical teacher (for coding, etc) took over both, resulting in us learning NOTHING about Unit 2. We have to learn about the whole of unit 2 on our own, our teacher only giving us a sheet with 15 questions on. By this Thursday.

And I have to revise Unit 1. Again. But we have past papers to go over for that one, at least.

For our coursework, we had to use Visual Basic and Access to create a program that allowed us to view Candidate Exam Details, in terms of grades, script returns, original marks, remarks.
We have to have a search button, delete button, add new, edit and exit button. Soooo, haaaaaaardddddd.

So boring.

I'll probably fail.
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've got big fat A Levels this week/next too weeks.

My computing is different to you (EDEXCEL). Unit 3 and 6 were just coursewrok and had no written papers.

I've gotta retake unit 1 and get over80% so I can get my A back, why do I do crap on the easy papers?!

Got 3 Geography papers to do.
3 Maths.
3 Computings
3 General Studies.

Must go and revise!
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:36
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Lol @ Memorandum :D

I'm trying to revise from a sheet my exceedingly rubbish Com Studies teacher handed out to us...

1) What is a file? (Unit 2)

2) What is a text and non-text file?

8) What are backing up, encrypting and archiving?

10) What is a relational database?

etc...
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Total internal reflection
Sun 01/06/03 at 15:32
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
phi11ip, are you taking your A/S levels this week?

I've done my Geography and Psychology exams.
Done my Unit 3 Computer Studies exam - the one where you refer to what you've done in your coursework.
My Computer Studies resit and Unit 2 exam is this thursday!
I NEED TO REVISE!!!!1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.