GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/01 at 14:42
Regular
The game forums are closing, so i am moving the popular FF forum here. No spamming, just 100% FF. Let's start with a question.... which of the FFs is the best?
Page:
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
My sister is crazy about Final Fantasy. She has all of them (1-6 on roms), and has the 4-disc soundtrack for final fantasy 7 and 10. She has also recorded loads of CDs with music from 8 and 9. She also has that art of final fantasy 9 book and another anime book. She is crazy! She is totally hyped about all things final fantasy or anime.
Fri 07/12/01 at 20:45
GO CHECK OUT www.ffmusiconline.com for loads of amazing FF MIDI's. If anyone else knows any god websites e-mail me them. Cheers
Fri 07/12/01 at 16:24
Regular
Has anyone played Breath of Fire 4? FF doesn't seem to be getting as much talk at the mo so i might as well start on about other RPGs. Like BOF, Suikoden... all those 2D ones.
Sat 01/12/01 at 12:17
Regular
Tum-te-tum...
Fri 30/11/01 at 16:33
Regular
i have the American version... so much for 26th.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:26
Regular
Thanks for the URL Resifan I've been on that website and it looks like square have completed the american version and its in English but then why do us in Europe have to wait so long. I hope the launch of xbox comes early I'm sure sony will want to release it much earlier as they have the publishing rights. Look how the americans are enjoying because of the console wars.
Wed 28/11/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Back For Good"
Square have put up an english Final Fantasy site, not bad, here's the link for anyone interested.

http://www.squaresoft.com/playonline/FFX/index.html
Tue 27/11/01 at 23:20
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
final fantasy games have the best soundtracks.
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:56
Regular
Hey Ign say that the american version of FFX will be out on Dec 26 but not very many copies (i dont know why there has to be a few copies I mean its easy to make many copies of games than consoles) but we have to wait much longer because of the fact the we use the Pal system and the othe Eu languages.
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:38
Regular
sPiKe2k wrote:
> I dunno whether anyone has heard this but apparently beta testing of FF11 will
> or has started, lucky japanese!! always play the great games ages before us :(

Look on the bright side, we got Barbie Super Sports ages before them...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.