GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Chat Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/10 at 19:39
Regular
This is the thread for random game chat.
Wed 26/05/10 at 09:21
"possibly impossible"
So, still not able to get back on Red Dead yet, maybe tonight. Played some Tekken 6 and got some more Achievements done. I know it's not the most popular fighting game but I've followed the franchise through from the first one and it's nice that the story mode is tying these together a bit more (with the exception of TTT).

It's a bit like 2 games in one really, the story mode is an action RPG and the arcade mode is the traditional fighter, which I find I'm far better at than Street Fighter (not that it's hard for me, I'm terrible at SF games).
Wed 26/05/10 at 02:36
Regular
"XBox Gamer"
Halo....Discuss
Tue 25/05/10 at 09:01
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Machie wrote:
> Do we have any current or former non-videogame warhammer players?

Current ones yes. Not a great fan however.
Mon 24/05/10 at 17:17
Regular
pb wrote:
> I did our loft with that silver insulation stuff on the roof so
> it keeps the heat out in the summer and the warmth in during the
> winter, gets rid of condensation too.
>
> Hate to think what's up there, but not games consoles, they're
> all in my study here.

We sorted out our attic when we moved so there's nothing interesting up there now.

Although all this talk of old games consoles has really made me want to get them again. So I'll try and build up a nice collection. Which at the moment stands at 0, so I have a little way to go. :¬)

LukeM wrote:
> I used to paint and play Warhammer 40k with my dad, haven't
> touched the stuff in years though!

I never got round to trying Warhammer 40k, well I didn't really do Warhammer much either, but I loved collecting and painting the figures. Do you still have the figures Luke or your dad still plays it?
Mon 24/05/10 at 14:56
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Machie wrote:
> Do we have any current or former non-videogame warhammer players?

I used to paint and play Warhammer 40k with my dad, haven't touched the stuff in years though!
Mon 24/05/10 at 14:23
"possibly impossible"
I did our loft with that silver insulation stuff on the roof so it keeps the heat out in the summer and the warmth in during the winter, gets rid of condensation too.

Hate to think what's up there, but not games consoles, they're all in my study here.
Mon 24/05/10 at 12:58
Regular
Do we have any current or former non-videogame warhammer players?
Mon 24/05/10 at 11:30
Regular
Sounds like you have your summer fully booked already HighflyerVII :¬)

pete_21 wrote:
> Hi guys,been mega busy at work and my house is currently like a
> building site (inside & out) so haven't had any chance to
> play anything.Got Super Streetfighter IV on release date and it's
> still in its cellophane and I've got Blur on order.Hopefully get
> some time soon to have a go on them.

Don't fall behind pete, you need to keep up-to-date with your gaming. Hope all is going well at the house, nice weather to spend inside painting the walls. :¬)

Dragonlance wrote:
> Toasters no...I'm certain, Mrs DL goes through those like
> there's no tomorrow...but we are still searching for Descent3, a
> LOR Map Book and any other 'game consoles' my kids may have
> owned...I'll contact them shortly and ask what else has been
> deposited :-))

I'll have their Star Wars figures (or any figure), I need an AT-AT and some stormtroppers, I don't think I have any, only the good guys.

> (It's a big attic and I suppose now is the time to 'explore'
> because it's warmer)

Oh god no, our attic usually feels like a sauna already. In this heat it must be an oven up there. I had to go up there the other day to get the fans down.
Mon 24/05/10 at 00:07
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Today was the day I decided to slow down, take a step back, and go through the games that I have got but haven't finished with, and to give myself this opportunity I have holiday'd from my rentals.

The list of games I have to finish being:
God of War 2
Heavy Rain
Mini Ninjas
Prince of Persia (need to 100% the Epilogue)
Star Ocean: The Last Hope -International-

and then whatever I get from trading in MW2:HE. Should last me a good couple of months :)
Sun 23/05/10 at 23:50
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi guys,been mega busy at work and my house is currently like a building site (inside & out) so haven't had any chance to play anything.Got Super Streetfighter IV on release date and it's still in its cellophane and I've got Blur on order.Hopefully get some time soon to have a go on them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.