GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF goes on? (staff member in here please)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
WTF goes on with this GAD system? now I know what your thinking "oh god it's another person complaining because he didn't win" well in a way your right. The thing is I wouldn't have minded loosing to another review, but when I spend all afternoon writing a review only to find im beaten by some guy who copied four cheats out of magazine, it kind of annoys me.

I'm not saying that my review should have won, but there where other good reviews submitted on the same day. Surely the GAD should have gone too someone who actually made some effort?

I know at the end of the day it's the judges decision who wins, but it really annoyed me. Anyway that's all have too say on the matter. I don't want to get known as amoaning git.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:15
Regular
"Smacks Grandprix with a comedy cream pie."

Yeah, sure.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Can't we all just get along?
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:08
Regular
Ouch!

Grrrrrrrrrrr
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:07
Regular
*Smacks Dav1d with a comedy wet Fish*

I win.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:03
Regular
*Swings a Right Hook at Mystique*

Is that better?! :-D
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No it's not, it's one person moaning, a staff member sighing and the rest of us circling them shouting "Yeah!"

More of a playground scuffle than a fight I would say.
Thu 25/10/01 at 16:00
Regular
Dav1d wrote:
> *Slaps Goatboy*

only girls slap

and tilt look what you have done its all out war!
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fairy Nuff
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:59
Regular
*Slaps Mr Nice Guy*

Shut the hell up!

:-D
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:58
Regular
"Wasting away"
ur annoeng me now. i did a greaat poost ealeir and eye youesd goode puktuactoni and speeling. i will allways win, becos i am greede and ur cheet suckz.

my dog is hungre, yum yum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.