GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WTF goes on? (staff member in here please)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
WTF goes on with this GAD system? now I know what your thinking "oh god it's another person complaining because he didn't win" well in a way your right. The thing is I wouldn't have minded loosing to another review, but when I spend all afternoon writing a review only to find im beaten by some guy who copied four cheats out of magazine, it kind of annoys me.

I'm not saying that my review should have won, but there where other good reviews submitted on the same day. Surely the GAD should have gone too someone who actually made some effort?

I know at the end of the day it's the judges decision who wins, but it really annoyed me. Anyway that's all have too say on the matter. I don't want to get known as amoaning git.
Thu 25/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
WTF goes on with this GAD system? now I know what your thinking "oh god it's another person complaining because he didn't win" well in a way your right. The thing is I wouldn't have minded loosing to another review, but when I spend all afternoon writing a review only to find im beaten by some guy who copied four cheats out of magazine, it kind of annoys me.

I'm not saying that my review should have won, but there where other good reviews submitted on the same day. Surely the GAD should have gone too someone who actually made some effort?

I know at the end of the day it's the judges decision who wins, but it really annoyed me. Anyway that's all have too say on the matter. I don't want to get known as amoaning git.
Thu 25/10/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I garauntee you sometime in the next 3 days you will win. It's the lore. Guy complain, guy wins. Simple.
Thu 25/10/01 at 13:20
If I had known that it was that easy.....Damn !
Thu 25/10/01 at 13:30
Regular
FOUR CHEATS?! IS THAT ALL!
*Checks ukcheats*
oh my you're right!
Thu 25/10/01 at 13:44
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Wheres your review mate?
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:04
Regular
http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid= 23135&forumid=416

There's the link without the spaces it's the second one down
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:06
Regular
DOH! got the wrong link. Go into my stats,it's the No Mercy Review.
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That is quite aa shame, it would annoy me if that happened as well, but if there is no incentive to write cheats then there would be very few submitted.
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
cookie monster wrote:
> That is quite aa shame,

Woops, that should be 1 'a' not 2.
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:12
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Pretty good review, but I don't know what the cheats were, so I can't compare.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.