GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario and Luigi vs The Matrix Twins"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 16:35
Regular
Picture if you will a dark, garbage-strewn back alley tagged with graffiti and bracketed by weather-worn chain link fences. First you hear the rumble, then you see the headlights. Around the corner drives a 1972 Ghetto-Gold Buick Riviera with one primer-colored fender and two mis-matched rims. It rumbles to a halt. The massive doors open in unison, and out step the Mario Brothers. Mario drags a Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun out of the bucket seat and snaps the folding stock into place. Luigi pulls a pair of MAC-10 automatic pistols from his overalls and clicks off the safeties. The two brothers nod to each other. Then the techno music starts. Mario takes one step forward and springs into the air like a jackrabbit. He plants a foot on the grimy brick wall and soon he's cartwheeling no less than ten feet in the air. The bullets streak towards them! Luigi plants a foot on the hood of the Buick and an instant later he's somersaulting forward. The Buick suddenly explodes in outrageous bullet-time, fiery orange ribbons of twisted metal arcing through the air, showers of sparks rocketing into the sky! Luigi rights himself and the MAC-10s rip,
Mario kicks down the rusted iron door to the warehouse, knocking it clear from its hinges in a shower of shattered brickwork. "It's-a me!" he says, ripping off eight shotgun shells as fast as he can pump the stock. But the albino dudes phase out into spooky Rastafarians, then appear back in place. So Mario lets the shotgun clatter to the floor and puts on his sunglasses. They come after him, but he puts an arm behind his back and deflects the glistening stiletto knife the first Albino thrusts at him. Then, Luigi bursts through the window! He kicks down the metal scaffolding with a squeal and a shower of sparks, then flips through the air with his machine pistols growling.
The Second Albino jumps into a Forklift, Luigi fires all the ammo from his guns in a frenzy while diving forwards, Mario seizes this opportunity, to call peach who is operating onboard Ship Delfino, "Its-a me Mario, Droppa a grenade into the Matrix. while Mario is dialling the Albino lunges at his back, Mario avoids this by somersaulting over the Albino, Luigi dives into a second Forklift and drives full speed at the other Forklift, both forklifts speed up,

To be Continued
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Double Dash!!!!!!!!"
Picture if you will a dark, garbage-strewn back alley tagged with graffiti and bracketed by weather-worn chain link fences. First you hear the rumble, then you see the headlights. Around the corner drives a 1972 Ghetto-Gold Buick Riviera with one primer-colored fender and two mis-matched rims. It rumbles to a halt. The massive doors open in unison, and out step the Mario Brothers. Mario drags a Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun out of the bucket seat and snaps the folding stock into place. Luigi pulls a pair of MAC-10 automatic pistols from his overalls and clicks off the safeties. The two brothers nod to each other. Then the techno music starts. Mario takes one step forward and springs into the air like a jackrabbit. He plants a foot on the grimy brick wall and soon he's cartwheeling no less than ten feet in the air. The bullets streak towards them! Luigi plants a foot on the hood of the Buick and an instant later he's somersaulting forward. The Buick suddenly explodes in outrageous bullet-time, fiery orange ribbons of twisted metal arcing through the air, showers of sparks rocketing into the sky! Luigi rights himself and the MAC-10s rip,
Mario kicks down the rusted iron door to the warehouse, knocking it clear from its hinges in a shower of shattered brickwork. "It's-a me!" he says, ripping off eight shotgun shells as fast as he can pump the stock. But the albino dudes phase out into spooky Rastafarians, then appear back in place. So Mario lets the shotgun clatter to the floor and puts on his sunglasses. They come after him, but he puts an arm behind his back and deflects the glistening stiletto knife the first Albino thrusts at him. Then, Luigi bursts through the window! He kicks down the metal scaffolding with a squeal and a shower of sparks, then flips through the air with his machine pistols growling.
The Second Albino jumps into a Forklift, Luigi fires all the ammo from his guns in a frenzy while diving forwards, Mario seizes this opportunity, to call peach who is operating onboard Ship Delfino, "Its-a me Mario, Droppa a grenade into the Matrix. while Mario is dialling the Albino lunges at his back, Mario avoids this by somersaulting over the Albino, Luigi dives into a second Forklift and drives full speed at the other Forklift, both forklifts speed up,

To be Continued
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:39
Regular
"8==="
Cool. But I'd rather have Conker and Berri than the Mario Bros.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:39
Regular
"118 118"
Hey new feller - we have a stories forum where this would probably be more suited. You're a good writer too by the way.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:41
Regular
"8==="
If it's a spoof it certainly fits 'chat'.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:42
Regular
Leprechaun wrote:
> Hey new feller

Ha.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
All I can say is. Shut up everybody The matrix is crap.
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:55
Regular
"118 118"
Jonathan Nash wrote:
> Leprechaun wrote:
> Hey new feller
>
> Ha.

He's newer than me, shut up! :-D
Fri 06/06/03 at 16:57
Regular
"8==="
I went forward in time to NOW. I'm newer than all of you.

*bloop*
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:06
Regular
"\\"
par...a...graphs!

I'm sorry but I'm hopeless at reading things not in paragraphs so excuse me for not reading it. But I did notice you didnt make any errors in the first few sentences, which for a JAT is excellent.
Fri 06/06/03 at 17:08
Regular
"8==="
the_aoe_slaught wrote:
> par...a...graphs!
>
> I'm sorry but I'm hopeless at reading things not in paragraphs so
> excuse me for not reading it. But I did notice you didnt make any
> errors in the first few sentences, which for a JAT is excellent.

If you think its worth it: you could copy it into word and then get word to 'double space' it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.