GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the SCARIEST film of all time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 11:00
Regular
I did the funniest film forum, now the scariest. Here are the likely candidates.

1. Hollow Man
The special effects, with the paint are great.

2. Scream
Old skool, but scary

3. Alien
Scary, scary, scary.....

4. The haunting
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Your vote here.
Anything that scared you

6. Those devilish little Teletubbies.
Sat 27/10/01 at 10:39
Regular
that's alright........
Fri 26/10/01 at 20:44
Blair Witch was crap. It cost about a grand to make and wasnt scary at all. I reckon u should see House On Haunted Hill because it has a lot of scenes full off gore- Great!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
Right you've talked me into it!!! Will check it out soon!!

Thanks!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mattyboy wrote:

Anyone seen The Hole?? That was suppose to be pretty scary - I believe its out to rent now!! Must check it out!!

Absolutely unmissable. I watched that on it's first showing with a staggering 5 people in the cinema. It's something that hits you hard from the first scene and has you hooked. I warn you though, the adverts are VERY misleading.
Fri 26/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone seen The Hole?? That was suppose to be pretty scary - I believe its out to rent now!! Must check it out!!
Fri 26/10/01 at 17:40
House On Haunted Hill is good. It is a better version of the haunting, and i would recomend it to all you horror fans.

A bit of info for horror fans:
Acording to the TV add, Jeepers Creepers is meant to be the scariest film of the last ten years. Trust me its not, i watched it today and its not scary but it is still a good film.
Fri 26/10/01 at 14:34
Regular
Yeah...................

Scream was funny to....

Scary Movie 2.....

*Bus drives over people. Sign on back reads 'How am I driving? 1-0800-Kiss my A** *

cracks me up every time.

But as for the teletubbies. that gay one, TinkyWinky gives me nightmares. Brrrrrrrr!
Fri 26/10/01 at 14:29
Regular
It didn't lead people to kill themselves, that was all hype.

I saw at the cinema on it's re-release and it was more funny than scary.

"LICK ME, LICK ME"
Fri 26/10/01 at 14:14
Regular
The Excorcist led people to kill themselves over it, so there was something scary about it. Either that or they killed themselves because films were becoming crap......
Fri 26/10/01 at 11:14
"High polygon count"
The Exorcist? Scary???

I watched it several months ago. I sat down in front of the TV, filled with anticipation, expecting to see one of the greatest films of all time, and... nothing.

More of a comedy, I thought. Probably didn't help that I'd seen Reposessed many years beforehand, but I didn't find it scary at all. In fact, I struggled to watch it to the end, I found it so poor.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.