GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the SCARIEST film of all time..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 11:00
Regular
I did the funniest film forum, now the scariest. Here are the likely candidates.

1. Hollow Man
The special effects, with the paint are great.

2. Scream
Old skool, but scary

3. Alien
Scary, scary, scary.....

4. The haunting
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Your vote here.
Anything that scared you

6. Those devilish little Teletubbies.
Thu 25/10/01 at 11:00
Regular
I did the funniest film forum, now the scariest. Here are the likely candidates.

1. Hollow Man

2. Scream
Old skool, but scary

3. Alien
Scary, scary, scary.....

4. The haunting
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5. Your vote here.
Anything that scared you

6. Those devilish little Teletubbies.
Thu 25/10/01 at 11:15
Regular
"Wasting away"
Asher D wrote:

1. Hollow Man

How on earth was that film scary? I ain't trying to be a 'man' I just can't see how you can feel that. A film is scary if you want the main character not to be harmed and they build up the tension. Look at Jaws, that ain't scary but when I was younger and I was watching that it damn well gives you a freight and when the great big shark is coming sraight at them, well that ain't scary but just cleverly done to make you in suspense.
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont find many films that scary anymore - If I was to pick one however it would have to be The Exorcist!!
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Whatever!"
Never seen Hollow Man - Is it worth checking out??
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Wasting away"
Hollow Man is ace, in my opinion. It's not a horror, it;s basically about an invisible man killing his crew, nice visual affects and bad storyline. But you don'y pay money to watch that sort of film for it's storyline, so people don't complain.

I found the exorcist one of the most boring films I've ever seen and hated every moment of it, talk talk talk talk stick cross up *cough* talk talk talk talk. That's all that happened. Have you seen 'The Blair Witch Project'?
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep seen the Blair Witch - Thought it was great!! Not as scary the second time round but still a decent film!! Very poor sequel though!!
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Wasting away"
Oh Lord!!!! Ther is someone with good taste around here :)
I'm not too much a fan of horror, I'm more into the thrillers but thrillers can be ultimatley scary as well. I'd say that Arlington Road, although not scary, it does leave you speechless and that's an ace film. But on the topic of horror, I think Killer Clowns was great (It's not scary) .To be honest I can only say The Blair Witch as I can't think of any others which I thought were scary.
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Abit of advice. Stay clear of TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRAE! It is total pants.
Thu 25/10/01 at 23:47
Regular
Halloween is the scariest film followed closely by Blair Witch and The Exorcist, even though I laughed my way through most of the Exorcist.
Fri 26/10/01 at 01:16
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I'd have to say that The Exorcist was the scariest film. I simply HATED her EYES! Soo scary to me, and the way she talkd did it, too. I'm sorry if this didn't have the same effect upon you lot, but it did to me, and the fact that it is also very old helps the film's scaryness.

Hollow Man was great, mainly because I've sometimes wondered what it would be like to be invisible and the possibilities that are there for you when you are. Just the prospect of having that much freedom is superb! :D

SHOCKY

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.