GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOL @ GT3 Sequel!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/10/01 at 00:37
Regular
Ha, this is pathetic... and NO-ONE can support such a blatant money grabbing Idea... Nintendo haven't done anything like this! :D

***LINK***

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2819993,00.html

***LINK***

Seriously though, I think this is a joke... They give you 20 new cars, a few more tracks and take away the games 2 most popular modes!

What a rip-off!

Nintendo Rule!

Game
Fri 26/10/01 at 01:02
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
No it wasn't it was you you big Ninty poo-head!
Thu 25/10/01 at 22:53
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm not childish... well, he started it!
Thu 25/10/01 at 21:01
Regular
I think that you're all a bunch of over hot headed Monkey's.

This GT3 sequel does look pretty stupid but remember what Bonus said about game coders?

Seeing how hard the PS2 is too code for, ofcourse they're going to want to milk some money out of the game engine.
And it is cheaper. If you're a real fanatic then you'll buy it.

It was also funny seeing the list of AAA titles.

Especially as people on BOTH sides of the console war added a couple of AA titles and even possibly the odd A title to make up the numbers.

My conclusion: You're all as childish as each other!

and yes, I am too...
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:33
Regular
No Game, it wasn't me......................
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Who in the blue hell are you, Monkey?

I've got a good idea...

Feck off!
Thu 25/10/01 at 15:18
Obviously Game doesn't understand English!

"A B C" - Is that too hard, Game... or are you still on numbers? :D

There's loads of potential in the GAMECUBE, but it's a common fact that it's way behind in the big console market, and even though Nintendo may catch Sony up in the next few years, I'd imagine over-taking them will be done by the GAMECUBE's successor, not the GAMECUBE itself. This isn't to say the GAMECUBE won't do well... I'd imagine it'll have the same presence as the PS2 within about 3 years, but to over-take Sony, Nintendo will need two big hits in a row!

Gamecube 2?
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:58
Regular
"Back For Good"
"Game" I think you've got the wrong end of the stick, Just because they don't impress me doesn't mean other people won't like them, With a couple of exceptions they're just not my thing.
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The list doesn't impress you?

Not enough Sequels?

You'll be buy a Gamecube though, won't you? You think Devil May cry will take off like Res' did? hell no... It might have one maybe two sequels, but resident evil helped build the Playstation Generation with Wipeout and GT! Loads of people will buy Gamecube just for Res'!

I don't really care if the list doesn't impress you... the games there are enough for anyone... there are so many Nintendo titles there, it's almost untrue. For all I care you can have you Ace Combat 4 and your Monkey Gear Solid...!

I still can't believe that Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, Perfect Dark, Resident Evil, Starfox and Rogue Leader don't impress you... not to mention PIKMIN, Luigi, Melee and Too Human!

Game
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:53
Regular
"Back For Good"
excuse me???

Why do you think nintendo,the creators of that yellow mutant furball pokemon thing deserve such a good game?
Thu 25/10/01 at 14:51
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Resvilfan wrote:
> That list does litle to impress me I'm afraid :-(

Nintendo don't deserve
> Resident evil but i guess they've got Sony to thank for that ;-)

Don't deserve it, eh? What utter gobbledegook; get outta my sight, you pathetic excuse for a human being! :D

No really, what a complete and utter fool you are. You fail to see the light through the fog that the PS2 creates around your gullable eyes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.