GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR member? or SR forum member?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 17:34
Regular
How many of you are SR forum members but not SR embers who buy there games from here and pay for membership?
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:23
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
both SR member and forum member (last part of statement is obvious)

Used to go to the chelmsford shop but the basildon superstore is closer to me.
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:14
I wrote:
> Ack, that's happened to me too. I just rip the extra copy out.

What I mean by this is that I recycle the magazine.
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:12
Ack, that's happened to me too. I just rip the extra copy out.
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, my brother joined 2 years ago but then when his subscription ran out, he couldn't be bothered to renew it (damn fool) so I did.

My subscription ran out on the last issue and I just renewed again. Yesterday I got my free gift (SLave Zero for DC) and the same damn mag that I've already got. :-)
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:53
DON'T DO IT!!!

Eh? I mean, do it now!
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:47
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I used to be an SR member but I need to renew my membership.
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:46
Hey, while there's a few posts in this topic by a staff member, I'd like to ask: does any staff member here who posts on the forums deal with the processsing of orders themselves? Or are you all so high up in the "heirarchy" that you leave all the hard work to your workers?
Thu 25/10/01 at 18:19
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

Anyway, this isn't a Hello! Magazine special, get back to
chatting about pointless rubbish again.

I'm deeply hurt, was that mean't to be a subtle comment about just how awful my posts are? Or was it a delibrate speech to make me continue posting?

Having a bad day, or did I just say something wrong. It's that Dave bloke that has been winding you up, isn't it? Take some time off and chill.
Thu 25/10/01 at 17:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> Mr.Snuggly wrote:
I've been working here since March last year. Seems like
> forever.

*Looks at the screen and rubs his eyes*

Is......is.....is that a
> member of staff? How are things down at SR Towers, I know you've bene busy
> recently but you don't even have time for your good old pals in the chat forums.
> So, what's wrong with your job then that makes it seem like forever? And it is
> worth becoming a member, I like the mag too, but the top posters should be
> judged on word count not posts.

Some would say I post too much for a member of staff. There's nothing wrong with my job, except the long hours which I must work sometimes, admittedly doing stuff I enjoy. Anyway, this isn't a Hello! Magazine special, get back to chatting about pointless rubbish again.
Thu 25/10/01 at 17:31
Regular
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
"I've been working here since March last year."

Cool. That's the time I arrived here!

"Seems like forever."

Ah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.