GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR member? or SR forum member?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/10/01 at 17:34
Regular
How many of you are SR forum members but not SR embers who buy there games from here and pay for membership?
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:26
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Starlight wrote:
> woah!

what do we deserve with this presence.. :-)

On a bit of an off topic
> (you may not be able to awser this but still) any idea when we can begin
> claiming GC games for our GAD wins?

Thanks

The answer may be never if the rumours about pricing are right!
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:24
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
woah!

what do we deserve with this presence.. :-)

On a bit of an off topic (you may not be able to awser this but still) any idea when we can begin claiming GC games for our GAD wins?

Thanks
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:22
Regular
"Wasting away"
Tony wrote:

Awe, that's jus' Snuggly.

He's one of the good guys.

Don't worry, there was a sense of sarcasm in there.......somewhere. So how are things anyway? Any plans to expand anytime soon into a comapny like *cough* EB *Cough* with there shops all over the country? Cos I wanna go to a shop, but you're to darn far away.
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:21
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
The_Vottanator wrote:
> Yeah, Mr. Snuggly has openly admitted to punching women in the back. I'm no expert but I think that hurts. :-)

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable response to being called a per**rt, slapped in the face and kicked in the goolies.
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:19
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Awe, that's jus' Snuggly.

He's one of the good guys.
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:17
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, Mr. Snuggly has openly admitted to punching women in the back. I'm no expert but I think that hurts. :-)
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:08
Regular
"Wasting away"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

Some would say I post too much for a member of staff. There's nothing wrong with my job, except the long hours which I must work sometimes, admittedlydoing stuff I enjoy. Anyway, this isn't a Hello! Magazine special, get back to chatting about pointless rubbish again.

Tony? Are you currently aware how your staff are treating customers and regular visitors to the site? It scares us off...
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:03
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Hey, while there's a few posts in this topic by a staff member, I'd like to ask:
> does any staff member here who posts on the forums deal with the processsing of
> orders themselves? Or are you all so high up in the "heirarchy" that
> you leave all the hard work to your workers?

Actually it's the other way around. We are the lowest of the low. The one's who smoke in the car park and spend all day on the phones and the internet.
Fri 26/10/01 at 00:00
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
cookie monster wrote:
> Iam a forum member only, i cant afford a membership.

Do be serious! £7.50 including a PS2 Steering Wheel!

(I suppose Monsters don't have pockets, so they can't have money)
Thu 25/10/01 at 19:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Iam a forum member only, i cant afford a membership.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.