GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Gamecube - to be the best Zelda yet"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 22:40
Regular
I know some people are slightly disappointed with the new Zelda look, but i can say that i think it'll be the best Zelda quest ever made by Nintendo. It'll keep every person enertained and although it doesn't contain the original graphic appearance, it still looks outstanding. Although set for a 2003 release, i think us Nintendo freaks will definetely have something to wait for. Well done Nintendo!
Sat 03/11/01 at 23:37
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Some people have played a crappy Zelda game. There were some which I've never played on a machine called the Philips CD-i. Nintendo had nothing to do with them, but gave some company the rights to make some Zelda games on this CD-i and they were all complete pants apparently.

But this one is being made by good ol' Shigsy so we need't worry!
Sun 04/11/01 at 00:00
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
stephenw18 wrote:
> Many people were dissapointed about the new Zelda look for the gamecube but as
> Miamoto let us down yet???? If you don't know who he is (if you don't you
> shouldn't be called a true gamer) he is the most respected game producer ever.
> He made DK,Link Mario and all the rest.
The game may not look good but the game
> play will probably be the best ever!!!! Has anyone played a rubbish Zelda game
> so far????? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (i speak for every one) If you like Nintendo
> or have anything to say about this post E-mail me at [email protected]
See
> ya around
stephen williamson (True Nintendo Fan)

What do you mean the game doesn't look good?

It looks WICKED! Like nothing i've seen before! {well except Jet Set Radio}

:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I miss arguing about Zelda... ahh I'm getting nosalgic and I've only been here a little over a month!

:-)
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I meant nostalgic!

NOT nosalgic. But you had figured that out already hadn't you? :-)
Sun 04/11/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I miss the old days heh sibs?

there was nothing to argue about after we settled it...
Sun 04/11/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
well we'll have to argue about something else. What do you think of all this Metroid Prime confusion?
Sun 04/11/01 at 23:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I can't wait for Metroid Prime!

Super Metroid was the first game I got for my SNES and I loved it to bits, and spent HOURS playing it!

Mon 05/11/01 at 13:58
Regular
"DS..."
help! iv'e just bought the two new zelda oracle games.... and I don't know which one to play first AAAA! any bright ideas?
slik ~_~
Mon 05/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Get someone to hide them both- the one you find first-play. Then tell me what you think- I dunno weather to buy one.
Mon 05/11/01 at 14:08
Regular
"DS..."
hmmm, dunno about that idea, thanks n e way and I'll post my comments about them tommorow or l8er after iv'e played one (or both) n e other ideas, thoughts, or views n e 1?
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.