GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Gamecube - to be the best Zelda yet"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 22:40
Regular
I know some people are slightly disappointed with the new Zelda look, but i can say that i think it'll be the best Zelda quest ever made by Nintendo. It'll keep every person enertained and although it doesn't contain the original graphic appearance, it still looks outstanding. Although set for a 2003 release, i think us Nintendo freaks will definetely have something to wait for. Well done Nintendo!
Thu 01/11/01 at 11:26
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
No way. Wait for the full review or something. You've only seen the FMV part which look so far....Unreal to be Link..
Thu 01/11/01 at 13:04
Regular
There was some game footage in that video too.

You can see the weapons assigned to different buttons and the hearts on the top of the screen.
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:33
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Oh it will be, it will be
Fri 02/11/01 at 20:34
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Don't worry makku it will be a good game.
Fri 02/11/01 at 23:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think the new Zelda game will be a hit. Although it has been argued that the new look adds nothing to gameplay, and scares off potential players who would have bought the 'Grown up look' Zelda, I think the looks will add to the experience, and allow for a different style of gameplay. It is refreshing in an age where games are so often sold on the quality of their graphics, or lighting effets.

Just pray for no Zelda delays!
Sat 03/11/01 at 00:03
I don't know how it'll turn out but considering that Nintendos success lies with it then it better be.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think that goes without saying - Although many dont like the new look, I think it looks great and as long as it plays well thats all that matters!!
I think it will be the best game ever and do for GC what Ocarina of Time did for the N64!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Trust me! The new Zelda is going to be absolutely AMAZING!

With the new graphical style it's gonna be like playing a game your've never played before. It's gonna look and play like a dream, and I can't WAIT for it to come out!

:)
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I think that goes without saying - Although many dont like the new look, I think
> it looks great and as long as it plays well thats all that matters!!
I think
> it will be the best game ever and do for GC what Ocarina of Time did for the
> N64!!

But Zelda GC should come out earlier in the GCs lifespan than OOT did on N64, and this'll mean the console will get greater support earlier on, helping convert a few non-believers and giving us Ninties something (or should I say something else?) to shout about.
Sat 03/11/01 at 22:38
Many people were dissapointed about the new Zelda look for the gamecube but as Miamoto let us down yet???? If you don't know who he is (if you don't you shouldn't be called a true gamer) he is the most respected game producer ever. He made DK,Link Mario and all the rest.
The game may not look good but the game play will probably be the best ever!!!! Has anyone played a rubbish Zelda game so far????? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (i speak for every one) If you like Nintendo or have anything to say about this post E-mail me at [email protected]
See ya around
stephen williamson (True Nintendo Fan)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.