GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda Gamecube - to be the best Zelda yet"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 22:40
Regular
I know some people are slightly disappointed with the new Zelda look, but i can say that i think it'll be the best Zelda quest ever made by Nintendo. It'll keep every person enertained and although it doesn't contain the original graphic appearance, it still looks outstanding. Although set for a 2003 release, i think us Nintendo freaks will definetely have something to wait for. Well done Nintendo!
Mon 05/11/01 at 22:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Loads of people were outraged that it went into 1st person 'Adventure' instead of being third person... I think just about everyone loves it again now though.

Darn, nothing to argue about!
Mon 05/11/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Metorid Prime? What is there to debate on that? Its looks almost perfect :D
Mon 05/11/01 at 14:08
Regular
"DS..."
hmmm, dunno about that idea, thanks n e way and I'll post my comments about them tommorow or l8er after iv'e played one (or both) n e other ideas, thoughts, or views n e 1?
slik ~_~
Mon 05/11/01 at 14:03
Regular
"Back in black"
Get someone to hide them both- the one you find first-play. Then tell me what you think- I dunno weather to buy one.
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:58
Regular
"DS..."
help! iv'e just bought the two new zelda oracle games.... and I don't know which one to play first AAAA! any bright ideas?
slik ~_~
Sun 04/11/01 at 23:48
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I can't wait for Metroid Prime!

Super Metroid was the first game I got for my SNES and I loved it to bits, and spent HOURS playing it!

:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 23:08
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
well we'll have to argue about something else. What do you think of all this Metroid Prime confusion?
:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I miss the old days heh sibs?

there was nothing to argue about after we settled it...
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I meant nostalgic!

NOT nosalgic. But you had figured that out already hadn't you? :-)
Sun 04/11/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I miss arguing about Zelda... ahh I'm getting nosalgic and I've only been here a little over a month!

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.