GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You there !! what magazine is worth buying?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/06/03 at 17:58
Regular
for the xbox? one with a free dvd chock fulla goodies preferably, good reviews, and not six tonnes of adverts.

ok, you may now recommend one (please) :
Tue 10/06/03 at 23:02
Regular
Practical Magic wrote:
> XGamer is like OXM's poor relation, if you want part naked ladies then
> get FHM or something...

naked laydeez are good, but i'm really after an xbox mag.

and I prefer loaded for the good quality smut :D
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
XGamer is like OXM's poor relation, if you want part naked ladies then get FHM or something...
Tue 10/06/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
The one which has the women with lovely jugs.

Its good enough to read and has a DVD with footage too. Plus you can look at jugs which is always a bonus.

Did you hear me? Xbox news and DVD AND jugs. Perfect.
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:25
Regular
Xbox Gamer
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Everyone has their preferences! I think XBM is a good magazine... :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 21:17
Regular
XBM is crap

Get Xbox Gamer.
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:58
Regular
nice one
Tue 10/06/03 at 20:56
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
My favourite X-Box magazine is XBM. The reviews seem more honest and I personally just think it's a better read but if you're looking for free DVD's and Demo's, etc, go for the Official X-Box Magazine. :)
Tue 10/06/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Games TM isn't worth it if you have just one system, and has no DVD. It's great but if you just want Xbox then you'll be thinking you've wasted your money.

I'd go for Official Xbox Magazine, X Gamer only has running demos, and a lot of their DVD's is space filler, like reviews no one cares about.
Tue 10/06/03 at 19:01
Regular
GamesTM.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.