GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 emulator roms"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/06/03 at 10:05
Regular
I don't suppose anyone has DIRECT links to sites which contain a decent collection of roms, because i'm getting tired of being led on a wild goose chase. I visted gawd knows how many links now and NONE of have contained roms, help me! *rips hair out*
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oy!

I am the King Phoney around this place.
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:30
Regular
"QPR 1974"
phi11ip I'm not sure whether this is what you're looking for, but it has the GameGear Spinball on, which is, as far as I know, the same as the MAster System/ Mega Drive game. It also has a bunch of Sonic games I never knew existed.

http://www.geocities.com/eviliced/GameGear/
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
They're probably crap quality anyway.

And how can you possibly play a game like Zelda without the 3D analogue stick?!?!

I've got loads of ROMs though, me being a little pirate!

SNES
Super Street Fighter 2
Bomberman 4
Pilotwings
MarioKart
MarioRPG
Mario Allstars

GB
Tony Hawks 3
Mario 1 2
Warioland
Pokemon Something
Pokemon Pinball
Bomberman
Boulderdash
WarioBlast
Kirbys Pinball

MEGADRIVE
Sonic 1, 2, 3 and S&N
ToeJam and Earl
Aladdin
Streets of Rage
Ecco the Dolphin

ATARI
River Raid (Best game ever!)
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:24
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I just trawl through e-bay to find the original games. They keep they're value and there's nothing better to play.
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:21
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Heh, I was just looking for a Spinball ROM for ph11ip... and

http://members.brabant.chello.nl (space) /%7Ec.lieberwirth/n64a.htm

hello! :)
Wed 11/06/03 at 11:17
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've got a Mario Kart ROM.

It's 8 meg and it's crap. They've taken out a lot of the backgrounds and sounds to compress it.

There used to be a site giving them away in the hundreds. I only managed MarioKart and loads of GB ROMs before it got shut down.

N64 ROMs are crap quality usually. same reason why you're not gonna get many if any roms now of any new games. The use of DVDs just makes them far to large to allow people to download them.

ROMs are gonna die out, well, not the old classics! I'm still looking for Sonic Spinball though...

Hmmmm.

And I love the way that everyone believes that '24 hour rule,' just shows how people believe anything they see on the internet.
Wed 11/06/03 at 10:36
"I hate that!!!"
I hate it how you have to follow thousands of links before you even get a whif of a rom
Wed 11/06/03 at 10:35
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I think I had Mario Kart, Lylat Wars, ISS, Banjo and some others, but that was on my old PC. Now the links don't work :'(
Wed 11/06/03 at 10:34
"I hate that!!!"
the download links dont work there
Wed 11/06/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
www.freeroms.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.