GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are kids stupid?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/10/01 at 16:22
Regular
Are they?

I certainly don't feel any different now I'm 'grown up'. Isn't it annoying how you're not allowed to do certain things when you're young?

You're supposed to be 16 before you're left in the house on your own. You have to be 15 to watch some films. You have to be 17 to drive. I could go on.
I don't feel like I'm more responsible now than I was ten years ago. Does anyone else?

Why don't people have the same regard for a child's intellectual opinions as they do an adults?
"He's just a kid, what does he know?"
I took an IQ test when I was nine and I got the same score as I did just a year or so ago. If anything, I'd say I used to be smarter.

Why are people suprised when a kid does something clever, puts forward a decent opinion, or any other triviality which you wouldn't comment on in an adult?
Tue 23/10/01 at 16:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Are they?

I certainly don't feel any different now I'm 'grown up'. Isn't it annoying how you're not allowed to do certain things when you're young?

You're supposed to be 16 before you're left in the house on your own. You have to be 15 to watch some films. You have to be 17 to drive. I could go on.
I don't feel like I'm more responsible now than I was ten years ago. Does anyone else?

Why don't people have the same regard for a child's intellectual opinions as they do an adults?
"He's just a kid, what does he know?"
I took an IQ test when I was nine and I got the same score as I did just a year or so ago. If anything, I'd say I used to be smarter.

Why are people suprised when a kid does something clever, puts forward a decent opinion, or any other triviality which you wouldn't comment on in an adult?
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I know, adults will not listen.

"What does he know, he's just a kid"

Erm.. not quite, I bet I could do many more thing better than your fat lard eating rear :D
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:38
Regular
VenomByte wrote:
> I don't feel like I'm more responsible now than I was ten years ago. Does anyone else?

I can tie my shoes now though! :-D
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:48
I can remember as a kid rubbing my eyes and seeing the stars and other optical illusions you get from rubbing your eyes. Next questions was "Do others see what I see?" Mothers response "Oh be quiet with your difficult questions". Kids are way more philosophical than adults. Just gets knocked out of you overtime. No time for philosophy when you've got to go to work.
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:55
Regular
"Wasting away"
R kids stuepid? Weel tats a bite crawl eye kan speel ande eye kan red asweel.
Tue 23/10/01 at 22:58
Regular
You Illiterate Fool! :-D
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:04
education system best in the world lol
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:08
Regular
lol

By the way Ben, do you know how to get a tagline under your nickname?

Mine is "Steady Teddy Go!" with me being a Spurs supporter of course! :-D
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:09
yep i just can't be bothered to go to edit profile and do it though plus i can't think of anything at moment...... well nothing that wouldn't get me kicked off of here anyway lol
Tue 23/10/01 at 23:14
Regular
LOL I know what you mean!

I got asked to change my tagline once because it was classed as being rude! :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.