GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Machie's Website Finished"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/04/07 at 19:07
Regular
Just kidding =P
Sun 13/05/07 at 09:34
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Actually, I do have one site thats not client related. But its
> my partner's personal site. And I wouldnt feel comfortable
> posting that for entirely different reasons. :)

Yeah I know what you mean =)
Sun 13/05/07 at 00:31
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Something like that. Its not just that though. This is a personal account, where I can post in any way I see fit. If I start posting links to clients then I have to consider that my posts might reflect on them or on me (as a business).

Actually, I do have one site thats not client related. But its my partner's personal site. And I wouldnt feel comfortable posting that for entirely different reasons. :)
Sat 12/05/07 at 19:36
Regular
Yeah that makes a lot of sense, like a Doctor talking about his patients. Well maybe not.

*yawn*
Sat 12/05/07 at 17:08
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> Oh one more thing. I know you lot have been wanting to see my
> site for years now, but I havent seen anything that you guys
> have done. So cjh, Hmmm, Garin, do you have a website you
> created or helped create that I can have a look at?

Btw...
The only sites I can put my name to are those created for clients and it would be totally inappropriate for me to go posting those around public forums.
Sat 12/05/07 at 14:39
Regular
nevermind.
Sat 12/05/07 at 14:23
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Never!
Sat 12/05/07 at 14:17
Regular
Oh do shut up Garin ^^
Sat 12/05/07 at 14:12
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Machie wrote:
> I thought as much =) heh

You thought? nobody is going to believe that. :)
Sat 12/05/07 at 14:09
Regular
I thought as much =) heh

Excellent, got my 1GB card for my camera today. Should give me 617 shots in Exmouth next week.
Thu 10/05/07 at 19:36
Regular
Nah that was mean, you're alright Garin =P

Think I'll end this thread now. Hasn't been much help for me like the last one. Hopefully the next thread will be in GC, when I finally launch my site. =)

Oh one more thing. I know you lot have been wanting to see my site for years now, but I havent seen anything that you guys have done. So cjh, Hmmm, Garin, do you have a website you created or helped create that I can have a look at?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.