GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friday's rule"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 11:19
Regular
Just me in the office.
Sitting here with a compilation CD playing loudly. Currently "The Staunton Lick" by Lemon Jelly, before was "Aisha" by Death in Vegas. Next up is...*waits*..."Deep Down 'n Dirty" by Stereo MCs.

The sun is shining, I have nowt I have to do by 5pm.
It's payday today, new DVD player for me at lunchtime.
Tonight I am going for a meal with an extremely fit woman I have seen twice already this week, and it's "sleepover" so I can have drinks
*rubs hands*

Went for fags this morning at 2am, she said to take her car. I did, she drives http://www.mgcc.se/MGF03e.htm .

A sunny, beautiful Friday with music playing, windows open and feet up on desk reading Q.
What're your plans today/tonight?
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:26
" Crazy!"
Sfonæ wrote:
> Yeah... but... cables?

The only reason I want the cables is because, I have got Socom + headset and TMB Online + adapter. But I'm using ICS, so I had to order a NIC and 25m etension of cables in order to set it up. Once I have the cables I will eb able to egt my PS2 online and be able to sleep normally. hopefully.
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:30
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Alright crazycol I understand now, I was just worried about the fetish for cables you appeared to have :)
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
SHEEPY wrote:

> I think I'll invite my girlfriend up today and I think we'll probably
> go out tonight but I think I'll stay off booze as I'm up at 5am for
> work.

I like the 'oh so positive' answer here - hedging your bets as it's Friday 13th?
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:32
5am? Are you a milkman?
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Kind of actually

Safeway, I work in Dairy.

woo-hoo
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:38
" Crazy!"
Sfonæ wrote:
> Alright crazycol I understand now, I was just worried about the fetish
> for cables you appeared to have :)

Did you think I w***ed to them or something?
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:38
" Crazy!"
Just look at the head on that cable. Amazing. lol
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:49
SHEEPY wrote:
> Kind of actually
>
> Safeway, I work in Dairy.
>
> woo-hoo

What a damn good guess.
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:54
Regular
I have 2 beers to finish tonight and that's enough.
Fri 13/06/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have a work “social” event to go to this evening, should be interesting. One of the gardening staff organised a rounders match, house staff Vs garden staff, these are people that get really damn competitive and I am refereeing.

Then I shall be coming back home and watching whatever I find amusing on TV at the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.