GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friday's rule"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 11:19
Regular
Just me in the office.
Sitting here with a compilation CD playing loudly. Currently "The Staunton Lick" by Lemon Jelly, before was "Aisha" by Death in Vegas. Next up is...*waits*..."Deep Down 'n Dirty" by Stereo MCs.

The sun is shining, I have nowt I have to do by 5pm.
It's payday today, new DVD player for me at lunchtime.
Tonight I am going for a meal with an extremely fit woman I have seen twice already this week, and it's "sleepover" so I can have drinks
*rubs hands*

Went for fags this morning at 2am, she said to take her car. I did, she drives http://www.mgcc.se/MGF03e.htm .

A sunny, beautiful Friday with music playing, windows open and feet up on desk reading Q.
What're your plans today/tonight?
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'll be wrapping blenders and making cards.

At least I don't have any exams.
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Heh, I know dude.

*grabs wallet*

aha!
Regular
"bit of a brain"
pal
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Usual bland Friday at work but have just fed to boss so he should be going home soon. Afternoon ruined - no going to the pub for me. Noticed this morning while getting petrol that not only is one of my front types badly worn it is also starting to shred! Spending this afternoon at Kwik Fit getting the tracking sorted and a new tyre.

Once I get home it will be a quick shower and out to see a local band that has been recommended to me. Apparantly they do good cover versions of Hendrix / Gary Moore. There seems to be a plethora of rock bands doing cover versions round here.

Only draw back is it is not in the local 'open all hours' pub so will be home early.
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:14
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
gerrid wrote:
> pal

Thats a make of dog food
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You would know, I suppose.
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:23
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I will be going to my boxing class.

Then I will come home and watch TOTP, Eastenders, My Family, Big Impression and HIGNFY.

No clubbing this weekend- exams!
Fri 13/06/03 at 12:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
WHOOPS, that was DebUK- would Tóm go clubbing anyway!
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't need to work today which is nice

I think I'll invite my girlfriend up today and I think we'll probably go out tonight but I think I'll stay off booze as I'm up at 5am for work.

But I'm having a barbecue tomorrow night and I'm going to get vary vary drunk.
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Or boxing for that matter- lazy git!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.