GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friday's rule"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 11:19
Regular
Just me in the office.
Sitting here with a compilation CD playing loudly. Currently "The Staunton Lick" by Lemon Jelly, before was "Aisha" by Death in Vegas. Next up is...*waits*..."Deep Down 'n Dirty" by Stereo MCs.

The sun is shining, I have nowt I have to do by 5pm.
It's payday today, new DVD player for me at lunchtime.
Tonight I am going for a meal with an extremely fit woman I have seen twice already this week, and it's "sleepover" so I can have drinks
*rubs hands*

Went for fags this morning at 2am, she said to take her car. I did, she drives http://www.mgcc.se/MGF03e.htm .

A sunny, beautiful Friday with music playing, windows open and feet up on desk reading Q.
What're your plans today/tonight?
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just me in the office.
Sitting here with a compilation CD playing loudly. Currently "The Staunton Lick" by Lemon Jelly, before was "Aisha" by Death in Vegas. Next up is...*waits*..."Deep Down 'n Dirty" by Stereo MCs.

The sun is shining, I have nowt I have to do by 5pm.
It's payday today, new DVD player for me at lunchtime.
Tonight I am going for a meal with an extremely fit woman I have seen twice already this week, and it's "sleepover" so I can have drinks
*rubs hands*

Went for fags this morning at 2am, she said to take her car. I did, she drives http://www.mgcc.se/MGF03e.htm .

A sunny, beautiful Friday with music playing, windows open and feet up on desk reading Q.
What're your plans today/tonight?
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:23
" Crazy!"
Waiting anxiously for the cables to arrive so I can set up my PS2 Online finally, or I'll eb on Socom single, and then watching Big Brother.
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:24
Regular
"QPR 1974"
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Waiting anxiously for the cables to arrive so I can set up my PS2
> Online finally, or I'll eb on Socom single, and then watching Big
> Brother.

or

"going for a meal with an extremely fit woman"

Which one has the life?
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Try book holiday to Dublin for a weekend
Play Socom and hope network adapter arrives
Lie in bed while surfing net and ordering DVD's

Later I'll either go out and get drunk if mates are up for going out.
If not put on a few films and have a few beers

Fridays do rule
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:28
" Crazy!"
Sfonĉ wrote:
> The craziest Col! wrote:
> Brother.
>
> or
>
> "going for a meal with an extremely fit woman"
>
> Which one has the life?

Well we are both living, just differntly. I have been waiting 3 days for these cables, for the last two days I have woke up at 6 in the morning and as soon as I wake up the first thing that pops into my head is 'Hope the cables come'. Didn't arrive this morning so No sleep tomorow morning aswell.
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:29
Regular
"8==="
Sfonĉ wrote:
> The craziest Col! wrote:
> Brother.
>
> or
>
> "going for a meal with an extremely fit woman"
>

The gaming one. I couldn't give a s**t about sex and dating. Too much effort for too little pleasure.

Although watching BB is not good.
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:29
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I'm meant to be going out drinking. Not going out somewhere and drinking, going out for the sole purpose of drinking... it's the only way to be social around here if there's no parties on.

Have to sit my RE exam at half 1, always fun, then ill come home 'try' and buy a bottle of JD's for my dad for fathers day, morrisons often ask for ID though, gits. Might go out and get very drunk but might stay in with a pizza, some cans of lager and tv.

Goaty you lucky thucker :-P
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:30
" Crazy!"
I've been hooked on BB since half waythrough BB1. I am so excited about these cables I simply only get 7 hours sleep and not my usuall 10.
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:32
Regular
"8==="
I have had 3 hours sleep so there!
Fri 13/06/03 at 11:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sfonĉ wrote:

--

We both do. I have many evenings when I play video games etc, and if I hadn't hooked up with her this week, chances are I'd be doing that tonight.
Actually, that's a lie because I've cancelled a date with a most excellent Turkish lass, but you get what I'm saying.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.