GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friday's rule"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/06/03 at 11:19
Regular
Just me in the office.
Sitting here with a compilation CD playing loudly. Currently "The Staunton Lick" by Lemon Jelly, before was "Aisha" by Death in Vegas. Next up is...*waits*..."Deep Down 'n Dirty" by Stereo MCs.

The sun is shining, I have nowt I have to do by 5pm.
It's payday today, new DVD player for me at lunchtime.
Tonight I am going for a meal with an extremely fit woman I have seen twice already this week, and it's "sleepover" so I can have drinks
*rubs hands*

Went for fags this morning at 2am, she said to take her car. I did, she drives http://www.mgcc.se/MGF03e.htm .

A sunny, beautiful Friday with music playing, windows open and feet up on desk reading Q.
What're your plans today/tonight?
Fri 13/06/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well tonight I'm in, like most Fridays as I have to get up early for work (F**k you Woolworths!). Then tomorrow I will come home from 7hours of crapness, eat, most likely take a nap then the...fun kicks in. *sigh* as part of a college "horror" film I need to get some shots of this full moon. As it shall be tedious and boring no mates will join me and most college people live far away so also won't. This girl who I'm kinda seeing was gonna join me, but nope she's at home ill. Gonna be so hard to get up tomorrow.
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:31
Regular
Twain wrote:
> Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> hey, whats wrong with getting a few DVDs in, a 6 pack, and getting
> nicely sozzled? its a plan!
>
> That's only interesting if mates come round

not for me, and if I really want to push the boat out, I sometimes open a tube of pringles.
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> hey, whats wrong with getting a few DVDs in, a 6 pack, and getting
> nicely sozzled? its a plan!

That's only interesting if mates come round
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:22
Regular
Who is Friday and what's his rule?
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:17
Regular
"\\"
I have to go play drums infront of a few thousand people tommorow...

I'm so... so... SO scared.

I can't wait till it's over.
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:15
Regular
Twain wrote:
> I've got sod all planned for the weekend. I never ever do. My life is
> so boring!

*nods in agreement*

perhaps time to throw up a noose?

*hands over rope*

:D

hey, whats wrong with getting a few DVDs in, a 6 pack, and getting nicely sozzled? its a plan!
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I've got sod all planned for the weekend. I never ever do. My life is so boring!
Fri 13/06/03 at 19:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Today I spent the afternoon at college on the Friday lesson, because they're throwing people off the main media course if they don't go to it. Went in, messed around on the net, was told she wanted to see my work before I left. Since I haven't been in for over 6 months, I don't have any work. I left before everyone else. Quietly.

Came home, did a rough edit of my presentation video which is basically clips of CGI stuff (from Willow to Pearl Harbour and stuff in between) which I will talk over.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Nothing big, just a few mates at my house. My parents go away for two weeks tomorrow. Not the first time they've missed my birthday...

Sunday I'll be doing another edit of my presentation video, along with catching up on some other college work.
Fri 13/06/03 at 18:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'll be revising most of the weekend for my last exam on Monday morning and getting myself psyched up for the hospital visit on Monday afternoon.
Fri 13/06/03 at 18:09
Regular
tonight I will mostly be giving my liver a kicking in a beer garden somewhere

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.