GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think is better, Mcdonalds or Burger King???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 22:51
Regular
Ahhh yes the conversation which pitches me against my friends. You may think i'm a little strange writing about this kind of thing but come on, flame grilled. The Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Ahhhhh yeah, how you write a dribbling sentence?.
What do you think???
Sun 21/10/01 at 23:05
They're both bloody great, to be honest. Sorry, I'm getting carried away. That's the power of McDonalds.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:56
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I don't like the mc flurry's, the make me feel sick.
The apple pies from the McDonalds though. YUM YUM.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:55
Neither, I m vegetarian :) Besides is anyone convinced that its meat in McDonalds stuff ? ( joking, of course it is )

The Mcflurry things are nice though, but even McDonalds cant mess up plain icecream with cadburys bits in ( though once it took someone three attempts to produce one whilst I was waiting).
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:51
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Ahhh yes the conversation which pitches me against my friends. You may think i'm a little strange writing about this kind of thing but come on, flame grilled. The Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Ahhhhh yeah, how you write a dribbling sentence?.
What do you think???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.