GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think is better, Mcdonalds or Burger King???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 22:51
Regular
Ahhh yes the conversation which pitches me against my friends. You may think i'm a little strange writing about this kind of thing but come on, flame grilled. The Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Ahhhhh yeah, how you write a dribbling sentence?.
What do you think???
Mon 22/10/01 at 18:51
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I agree with Wookie Moster actually cos after you've had a KFC, no matter how much soap you use in the toilets or how ever many of those damn evil lemon thingy serviette type things, you can never get the damn grease off.
I swear those lemon tissue things are trying to kill me. U get grease on you face and go to wipe it off and the lemon goes in you eyes, burning them. And then the taste of them is sick. I think KFC uses those things to their advantage cos once the bitter lemon goes in your mouth, you need something to get the taste out with like a coke or somehting. You can't fool me KFC, I'm onto you!!!!!!!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I went to a Maccy Ds a while back and they did a DOUBLE QP with cheese!

It was superb!

It's worth buying 2 just to try it!
Mon 22/10/01 at 12:15
Regular
A proper chip shop does the best chips, but KFC do ok fries. The Zinger Tower meal is lush, damn, I'm hungry just thinking about one!

BK tastes better than McDonalds, but BK is too expensive.
Mon 22/10/01 at 12:13
"High polygon count"
McDonalds is by far the best all round. Love the fries, love the burgers (QP with cheese - yummy!) and love the shakes.

KFC is tasty, but too greasy for me.

BK - well, I'd rather eat the packaging from a Big Mac than a BK burger any day.
Mon 22/10/01 at 12:07
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Ideally, it would be a BK tripple whopper burger, with KFC fries and a Maccy D's milkshake, followed by a pretaManger Chocolate brownie.

Heaven.
Mon 22/10/01 at 08:26
in my view here are the 2 restaurants: (restaurants, HA!)
BK has the best fries but the beefburgers tend to shrivel up on the grill making them less palatable, bacon and chicken burgers are great though.
Mcdonalds have the best milkshakes on earth and do very good burgers they are also priced better than BK and there are more sizes to choose from.
They also make good ice cream!

MY FAVOURITE IS MCDONALDS! but i'll go to a BK anytime
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:32
Regular
*Mouth starts to water*

:-P
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:32
Regular
KFC
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Definately Burger King - Nothing beats the BK Whopper!!
Sun 21/10/01 at 23:07
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
NO BURGER KING IS THE KING OF ALL FAST FOODS!!!!!!!!!!!
(except KFC)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.