GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think is better, Mcdonalds or Burger King???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 22:51
Regular
Ahhh yes the conversation which pitches me against my friends. You may think i'm a little strange writing about this kind of thing but come on, flame grilled. The Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Ahhhhh yeah, how you write a dribbling sentence?.
What do you think???
Tue 23/10/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Burger King have always looked cleaner (in the outlet and have a less greasy menu) than Maccy D's.

But Maccy D's is much cheaper than Burger King.

So i would normally go for Mcdonalds on cheapness.
Tue 23/10/01 at 12:13
Ignore the first one I sent, it had topic spelt wrong.
Tue 23/10/01 at 12:12
Pretty dumb topic, if you ask me. Clearly the best is Pizza Hut, or possibly TFI Friday's, although Maccy D's chips are far superior to the Burger King pretenders.
Tue 23/10/01 at 12:12
Pretty dumb toppic, if you ask me. Clearly the best is Pizza Hut, or possibly TFI Friday's, although Maccy D's chips are far superior to the Burger King pretenders.
Mon 22/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
My ideal place would serve :

Burger King - Double bacon cheese burger.
KFC - Chips.
Maccy Ds - Chocolate Milkshake.
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Pasta for me!
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
what about the chips:

i prefer burger king chips, they have that different taste.

and them bk triple things are nice
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:26
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
MOULDY CHEESE, no1 MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:17
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Burger King, all the way.
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:14
Your Honour wrote:
> A proper chip shop does the best chips

Depends on the shop, ones that say 'famous' and 'Britains no1/best' steer clear they have sloppy standards and employ idiots, go to a little shop where it looks slightly dodgy but has a large menu and smiling staff, those rule: chips are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Fantastic ={B}

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.