GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why are lots of games being altered???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 21:41
Regular
It has come to my attention that many games are being delayed and changed due to what happened in New York. No offense to the people who were hurt, but why do they have to alter games just because a plane is flying in the background. Or with the case of the new James Bond game just because it's set in a sky scraper and you fight inside it, why does it have to be changed? All the very best games have fighting, death and destruction in them apart from nearly all sport games of course. And even then they've got to change some American football game just because it has a plane flying over a stadium. Here are some of the games which are being changed: Max Payne (PS2)
Twisted Metal Black (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto3 (PS2)
Smugglers Run2 (PS2)
There are many more.
All of these games were going to be the best titles ever but now the're all being changed.
What do you think?
Remember (No offense to the people who were hurt)
God be with them.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:55
Regular
ooo good come back

idiot
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:52
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:49
Regular
excuse me you havent won
dont ever try to pick a fight when i'm around

oh and FYI
you're still an idiot
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:47
My what an intelligent argument you put up.

You idiot.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:46
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
O.K, Since you think you're clever and you're obviousley not, i'll say you won the argument just to shut you up.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:44
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> Why thank you Tarrant, it has come to my attntion that you could be an idiot
> because you dont respect my wishes!

Are you suggesting I'm about to kill you?

Your wishes being "LET ME LIVE" I assume thats what you meant by me not respecting them. Well, I'm not about to kill you and thus respecting your wishes and thus not an idiot!

Hope thats cleared it up for you.

You idiot.
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:43
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
O.K i'm sorry but this game has everything you cant say that you've wanted a game so badly before that you would break down and cry if the completely cancelled it?
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:41
Regular
hey hey hey!
leave him alone
we called you the idiot first so dont come back all sarccy with us.

dont make me roll up my sleeve
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:39
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Why thank you Tarrant, it has come to my attntion that you could be an idiot because you dont respect my wishes!
Sun 21/10/01 at 22:39
Regular
Iraqistan Man wrote:
> DAMN, I REALLY WANNA PLAY GTA3, CANT YOU JUST LET ME LIVE YOU
> FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.