GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~SRS~ Clan chat!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/06/03 at 08:45
Regular
"Special Reserve Sonyphiles". That's the name voted to be the first ever Special Reserve online clan. Hopefully we can kick some bottom on SOCOM and other online games, while enjoying the whole experience as much as possible. If you would like to join the clan, just post your SOCOM username, and then whoever is in charge of the clan, will send you an invite (So check your SOCOM online invites!).

We decided not to have any rules as such. Obviously it would be nice to be a top team, but all that really matters is that we have FUN. So if you're not very good it doesn't matter! No one will have a go at you, that's not what we would like this clan to be about.

To join, you obviously need to be an SR user. Newbies to SR aren't going to be turned down, but it would be preferable if we got to know you a little bit first. It's also possible that people who aren't SR users may join the clan. But like I said, I'm sure all you guys who are SR regulars would prefer it to be people who you know, so anyone joining the clan should join SR first, and make an impression on us.

Another thing is, I'm making this post, but I think we should all agree that there is no leader as such. Obviously someone has to do the clan news (That appears on the SOCOM server) and someone needs to start the clan up, but like similar to what I said before, this clan is about fun and I don't think anyone should boss anyone else around. So without further ado, lets get this show on the road!

P.S. My SOCOM name is Natbuc. Our SOCOM tag is ~SRS~ kindly thought up by Aliboy. (Quite where the kindness is in that, I don't know. It just sounded appropriate.)

Nath.
Page:
Fri 08/08/03 at 01:17
Regular
"~SRS~ subz"
Since changing my name in 2 days ive gone up over 10000 place which is not bad, only another 9000 to go!!!!!!!
Thu 07/08/03 at 23:05
" Crazy!"
Oh well. Today wasn't one of my best days.

I went up from 42 in the rankings, to 41.

That's how good I played today.
Thu 07/08/03 at 17:37
Regular
"~SRS~ subz"
Sorry Vulcan for shooting u earlier!!!
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:58
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Charming. Serves you right then.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:37
Regular
"~SRS~VULCAN R"
it was clan memebers only and we was paying atttention and i dont see what it is to do with you
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:36
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Well, playing SOCOM and expecting not to be killed is pretty daft. You can say what you like on the room description but that IS why people play the game. Not everyone is going to pay attention.
Wed 06/08/03 at 15:30
Regular
"~SRS~VULCAN R"
it wasnt are fault because humpo was shooting me and monkey as we was jumping so we blew him up with claymores then we were being shoot by one of you guys when you was in a group we didnt know who so we gunned you all to make sure then it all broke out any ways sorry crazy just tell humpo not to shoot us
Tue 05/08/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Annoyed me until I took the large machine gun and began to gun them down.

Had to get off though as we had a lightening storm and didn't want to damage my ps2.
Tue 05/08/03 at 19:32
" Crazy!"
I've just come off Socom because players like Vulcan and Monkey kept annoying me, I was an exploration only room with them, tryign to do claymores and jumps to hard places, and they kept killing me and our team, when we never fired a single shot at them.

I think it annoyed Ali aswell.
Mon 04/08/03 at 20:51
Regular
Natbuc wrote:
> KR wrote:
> my mate is leader of GBH.
>
> Paul Koovits?

Yep in the same tutor group as him for the past two years.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.