GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Guy DVD: Next Month"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 18:40
Regular
Family guy is coming to DVD in the UK on november the 12th

WOO-HOO

im not sure if its series one,or just a collection of episodes, but im guessing it will be the full first series.

anyway its going to be rated 15, so any of you under aged family guy fans , better start growing and practicing the walk and talk of a 15 year old.

i have heard it will cost £25
Mon 22/10/01 at 11:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
they have it listed on special reserve and its the first 14 episodes, but it says it costs £36.99 which aint what i heard. i was hoping it would be less than £25 so i could claim it as a fad.
Mon 22/10/01 at 09:39
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Excellent!!

I'll definitely be getting that.

Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright Brothers!!!
Sun 21/10/01 at 23:21
Family Guy is SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

Though you are all entitled to your opinions.

I for one will be making a purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOY!
Sun 21/10/01 at 21:02
Regular
Family Guy is the biggest rip off i have ever seen the only good thing to come outof this crap is stewie

"damn you vile woman! you've impeded my work since the day i escaped from your wreteched womb!"
Sun 21/10/01 at 20:05
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yep it'll be great. Watching all of Stewie's marvellous plans. Not to mention Brian the dog.
Sun 21/10/01 at 18:40
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Family guy is coming to DVD in the UK on november the 12th

WOO-HOO

im not sure if its series one,or just a collection of episodes, but im guessing it will be the full first series.

anyway its going to be rated 15, so any of you under aged family guy fans , better start growing and practicing the walk and talk of a 15 year old.

i have heard it will cost £25

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.