GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Guy DVD: Next Month"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/10/01 at 18:40
Regular
Family guy is coming to DVD in the UK on november the 12th

WOO-HOO

im not sure if its series one,or just a collection of episodes, but im guessing it will be the full first series.

anyway its going to be rated 15, so any of you under aged family guy fans , better start growing and practicing the walk and talk of a 15 year old.

i have heard it will cost £25
Tue 23/10/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Family Guy is the funniest cartoon EVER!
Tue 23/10/01 at 13:55
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
hey it happens to the best of us, once i was on yahoo chat i was about 15-16 and accidently clicked on a gay room, then without realising I wrote "Any hot chicks wanna chat", and they were writing lol and junk then some guy was like this the gay room pal, I was like NOOOooooo lord O' Mercy what have I done!!, havent been on Yahoo since, I hope that made you feel better!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 23:58
Regular
"Wasting away"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:

I hope you didn't *really* take offence at that - it wasn't intended in a nasty way.

No, I'm sorry about that. When I looked and read it again I even got the impression I was being rude, I wasn't, I was just saying that I was a fool and thanks for telling me apart from Wookie who felt he had to say it in that way. But I meant that bit about you as a joke, no disrespect intended and no offense taken. I'm the Nice Guy, remember that.
Mon 22/10/01 at 20:10
"High polygon count"
I hope you didn't *really* take offence at that - it wasn't intended in a nasty way.
Mon 22/10/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
CDouch wrote:
> family guy is a cartoon, a bit like the simpsons or south park.

i think your
> thinking of the family man

*Slams his head into the screen*

Oh damn, I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed at 4am last night. Thanks for being so polite about it unlike Wookie who just had to show everyone just how much of a fool I really was. Thank God though that I wrote it in a rush and didn't right a whole review about it, otherwise I would have been a right tw*t.
Mon 22/10/01 at 18:32
"High polygon count"
Mr Nice Guy wrote:
> I personally thought this film was well, ok. It wasn't anything special but
> wasn't awful. Nice idea and Cage did his role fine, Tea Leoni was alright and
> the storyline was just stupid. For £25 you could get something good like
> Silece Of The Lambs or Enemy At The Gates. Much better and cheaper.

Either you're extractine the urine in grand fashion, or extremely confused...
Mon 22/10/01 at 18:31
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
family guy is a cartoon, a bit like the simpsons or south park.

i think your thinking of the family man
Mon 22/10/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Wasting away"
I personally thought this film was well, ok. It wasn't anything special but wasn't awful. Nice idea and Cage did his role fine, Tea Leoni was alright and the storyline was just stupid. For £25 you could get something good like Silece Of The Lambs or Enemy At The Gates. Much better and cheaper.
Mon 22/10/01 at 17:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
when you dont work, its easy to put a price on everything.
i cant aford all the things out and coming soon that i want, like the simpsons dvd, family guy dvd, gta 3, smackdown3, tony hawk 3, shrek and so much more.

i just wish that dvd's were that little bit cheaper.
Mon 22/10/01 at 15:30
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
hey how can you put a price on cartoon comedy heaven, now in DVD form, anyone been watching the new series on sky one, i think its lacking something from the first series but I still manage to laugh my nuts off every episode

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.