GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Halo 2 be the best game of 2004 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Mon 16/06/03 at 19:17
Regular
Some of you have proplbally seen the screenshots for Halo 2 and you have to admit it look s bloody brilliant , but will it be the best game of 2004 ? Halo 2 is right at the top of the most wanted games list for X Box.

There will be many good games coming out which will compete with Halo 2
like Soul Calibur 2 , Splinter Cell 2 , Project Gotham Racing 2 plus there is lots of more games to come out.

At the E3 convention everybody got to see a video of Halo 2 plus they got too see extra screenshots and the extra screenshots are in this month's official x box magazine.

Do you think Halo 2 will be the best game of 2004 ?
Tue 17/06/03 at 00:08
Regular
No one knows so its stupid saying yes or no.
Mon 16/06/03 at 23:25
Regular
Nope
Mon 16/06/03 at 22:51
Regular
"8==="
It'd be cool if it came on two maxxed out discs too.

One with the multi the other with the 1 player.

Anyway I could dream about what's in the next PD installment for hours.

I'll stop now. :D
Mon 16/06/03 at 22:50
Regular
"8==="
Vehicles too.
Mon 16/06/03 at 22:49
Regular
"8==="
§niper wrote:
> Well most of the Goldeneye team went to Free Radical which made
> Timesplitters 1 and 2 so i have doubts.

Fair enough. I think that if they keep the engine and simply concentrate on good level designs, the number of modes, a level designer, making it good online and simply including all the original options but with more features and choice etc: they can't go wrong.

I don't think Rare believe their own hype so it should be good. They will really like it themselves before it's released.
Mon 16/06/03 at 22:44
Regular
Well most of the Goldeneye team went to Free Radical which made Timesplitters 1 and 2 so i have doubts.
Mon 16/06/03 at 22:24
Regular
"8==="
Halo 2 will be online. So at the moment I think yes. But there are always sleeper hits and you never know Rare might be working six to the dozen to get Perfect Dark out in 2004.

*crosses fingers*
Mon 16/06/03 at 22:09
Regular
I have no name wrote:
> Do you think Halo 2 will be the best game of 2004 ?

it might be, it might not be, whats the point in here say and conjecture. just wait for it to be released like everyone else and find out then
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
South Park was tipped to be the hottest game of the year!

My God did that live up to expectations!

:cs
Mon 16/06/03 at 21:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I reckon Halo 2 will be good, but since it's not released yet I don't know if it'll be the best or not.

But I'm looking forward to Driver 3 a lot more.

And what's this Thief 3 you're all talking about? I 'll need to look into this one, sounds interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.