GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is the sort of thing that makes me sick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/10/01 at 12:53
Regular
Read this and check the link at the bottom to see just why people must never stop trying to change this world and the stupid, hateful moron-cow idiots that carry out these retarded acts in the name of "God".
These people aren't religious, they're vile fools using "God" as an excuse for their hate and bigotry:
----------

The nation's last anthrax scare
By Frederick Clarkson

Oct. 17, 2001
The arrival of letters that claimed to contain anthrax at more than 100 family planning and abortion clinics Monday triggered a new wave of national panic about bioterrorism.

But the sweep of terror by mail brought an entirely different response from the Rev. Donald Spitz, spokesman for the violently antiabortion Army of God.
Spitz cheerfully announced that the flood of potentially life-threatening mail "made my day," but he denied having any knowledge of where the letters came from.

It's not the first time abortion providers have dealt with an anthrax scare. According to the National Abortion Federation, there have been at least 80 anthrax threats against providers since 1998, with an epidemic of almost two dozen publicized threats in 1998 and 1999.

This time, a chapter of the Army of God -- the underground antiabortion group in whose name a 20-year crime spree of arson, assassination and bombing has been carried out against abortion providers -- claimed responsibility. "You have been exposed to anthrax," each letter announced. "We are going to kill all of you. From the Army of God, Virginia Dare Chapter."

Virginia Dare is believed to be the first white child born in the New World, in 1587, days after the first colonists arrived on Roanoke Island. Her grandfather was John White, the governor of Virginia.

---

Ok, now if you are not easily angered, check this link and see the vile crap that some members of my species are able to get away with.

www.armyofogd.com

If I ever meet one of these "people", they are going down.
Do not, ever, use religion as an excuse to perpetrate stupid hate crimes.

Morons.
Fri 19/10/01 at 21:32
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Yeah, im sorry if i gave you the wrong impression. Religions only suck because a load of run them. Unfortunatly with hitler and army of god being christian, they ruin your good name. And The same goes for osama bin laden and Islam.

Most people are. So alot get in power by the law of averages. That is why the world sucks.
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:45
Regular
"I like cheese"
Edwin25 wrote:
> i told you every religion except buddism sucked anus

Im sorry for all you
> good christians who dont kill,

but these people ruin yuor whole faith.
> Excommunicate them or something....please!

They do ruin our faith, but I just ignore them, and concentrate on my own faith.

Take it from me, these Army Of God twonks aren't Christians. Not proper ones anyway.
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
and hold on, arent anti abortionists pro-life?

What the hell is it with foetus's having more rights than the living. Well, if there is some sorta god up there, he owe's me a favour.
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Im sorry for all you good christians who dont kill,

but these people ruin yuor whole faith. Excommunicate them or something....please!
Fri 19/10/01 at 19:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Gah...why are there people like this? Why do they think God is telling them to do this??

Twonks.
Fri 19/10/01 at 16:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
He was an American Stand-Up comedian that died in 1992 of cancer aged 32.
Very funny, very honest and very aware of the way the world works.

Didnt do jokes about aeroplane food or amusing pets.

Top bloke

http://www.billhicks.com
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/9552.hicks.html
Fri 19/10/01 at 16:39
Regular
If you don't mind me asking, who is Bill Hicks? You always quote him, which is probably a good thing, but I still don't have a clue who he is.
Fri 19/10/01 at 15:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Once more the words of my hero, Bill Hicks spring to mind:
-----

You know who's really bugging me these days?
These pro-lifers. You ever look at their faces? . . . "I'm pro-life!"
Boy, they look it, don't they?
They just exude joie de vivre. You just want to hang with them and play Trivial Pursuit all night long. You know what bugs me about them?
If you're so pro-life, do me a favour-don't lock arms and block medical clinics.
If you're so pro-life, lock arms and block cemeteries. I want to see pro-lifers at funerals opening caskets - "Get out!" Then I'd really be impressed by their mission.
ìNobody will die whilst we are in controlî
ìShe was 97,she was hit by a bus!î
ìThereís optionsî

See, thatís what fundamentalism breeds man, a lack of tolerance and understanding. Which is exactly the message that Christianity teaches isnít it?
Did I miss a meeting here? ìHi, Iím Christian and I love my fellow man and treat us all as Godís perfect and holy childrenî
ìAh Bill, thatís not it anymore. Now we respect life so much we murder doctorsî
Pro-Lifers murdering doctorsÖHAHAHAHAÖpro-lifers murdering peopleÖyíknow? Itís irony on a base level man, but it still makes me laugh, itís a hoot.

You should hear the arguments at my place, even amongst my friends who are all very intelligent people.
ìTheyíre evil!î ìTheyíre annoying!î ìTheyíre idiots!î ìTheyíre f***s!î
Brothers and sisters, cant we come together as one? Canít we just agree that they are evil, annoying idiot f***s?
Fri 19/10/01 at 15:16
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
> Given that there are dated pre-historic pictures in caves of flying saucers and
> spacemen, I still find it easier to believe that we were put here by an alien
> race, than I do to believe anything written in the bible.

That could be more of an indication that Time travel is possible, but that's another debate.
Fri 19/10/01 at 15:14
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Hooplah wrote:
Don't forget, it was written over a long time by lots of different people, perhaps God changed his mind every now and then.

Perhaps it was written in a forum like the Fog Chat stories....

An alarmingly good analogy for the way that the Bible was written.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.